• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Larson Daredevil Battles Hitler #1

51 posts in this topic

that must belly-laugh 'em over at the cbca.

seriously, i'm not sure i've ever been to the cbca site, but i just went over there after having seen the logo above. when you open the site, there's a list of "advisors" that comes up, and it'a buncha regular guys, who are fun to talk to, and, you figure, would be fun to chat with. it's a bait and switch.

you then have to choose a thread to open, and it is basically a portal to the past. the same martinets we used to have full-time around here, hook, zipper, etc. i looked at one that was a question a guy asked about what the best eraser to use would be. he got an answer, but also the admonition, uninvited, "BUT IT IS RESTORATION AND MUST BE DISCLOSED!!!!!!!!!!" i got off as fast as i could, but still feel like i lost about 12 iq points.

preemptive admission: yes, that gets me down to about 61.

Great book Bill. One of the best. Hope it finds a good home (thumbs u

Thanks Richard :)

No Bill. Thank you for posting it. That book is so cool it makes anyone who looks at it a better person.

lol(worship)

Great book Bill. One of the best. Hope it finds a good home (thumbs u

Thanks Richard :)

No Bill. Thank you for posting it. That book is so cool it makes anyone who looks at it a better person.

Even my wife noticed the change! First she thought it was my haircut or my new shirt, but then realized I was just a better person!

Post more cool books Bill, she thinks I can be better!

Wow Bill what a beautiful book!!!! :cloud9:

Missed you at Heroes this year. :(

Hey Tim! Would have loved to have gone, but traveling across the pond again today, so I couldn't squeeze it in.

Greetings,

This is just too nice to be in my collection lol

So, I am offering it for sale here to the boardies. I hope to use the proceeds to capture a couple of books that are high on my want list, and then revisit this book in a lower grade, for permanent residence.

This copy is CGC 9.0 OW/W (pressed) and is from the Larson pedigree. A stunning book in hand.

Price is $25000, but I will entertain offers.

Shipping is free worldwide.

Thanks!

Bill

a4dd131c.jpg

f640b19b.jpg

:troll: Hiyo!

Amazing book... though I wonder; did you read it before you submitted to be graded and forever enshrined in the CGC-capsule?