• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Site issues on iPad?

29 posts in this topic

Over the last three or so days, i've suddenly had issues getting pages to fully load here when using my iPad. It seems to load external images fine...it's the site images like the Collectors Society logo & gremlins that hang forever or just won't load.

I've cleared cache & cookies, and all other sites load just fine.

Anyone else having issues? Frustrating, especially when surfing the Sales Forums.

My issue is that I have to keep 'editing' the spelling on some of my posts due to the 'stupid' auto-spell system on the iPad. I may have to adjust the settings a little soon; but otherwise, it displays okay. I am using BOTH an older first gen iPad and the newest version (I switch back and forth depending on where I am and which one I have access to).

Kind Regards,

'mint'

My issue is that I have to keep 'editing' the spelling on some of my posts due to the 'stupid' auto-spell system on the iPad. I may have to adjust the settings a little soon...'

I've disabled that function on mine, because it's a bit rubbish.

Now at my favorite greasy spoon (Corky's in Sherman Oaks, plug plug) using their Wifi with no issues.

I've reset my home router/modem too many times to count, so maybe a call to Time/Warner to have them do a reset on their end is in order.