• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whirlwind Buying (some stories to follow)

172 posts in this topic

Wow the difference between the FF#1 in 5.5 and 6.0 is not insignificant!

Or maybe Im just overly critical of spine ticks & wear...

and looking at the 6.0 Avenegers #1 I'd be thinking resub on the FF 6.0.... but then again maybe the backcover has problems.

Beautiful books all around!

Wow...that is some terrific group of books you got in Philly. (worship)

Must've been one helluva Collection... :D

lol

So folks, didn't want to say this without Harry's permission, but I did this deal with Burntboy (Harry) for a significant number of the keys. We have done deals previously and I think this worked out for both of us.

I believe that Harry will be offering a lot more books for sale, and perhaps even at the Baltimore Comic Con where I will be setting up.

I've offered Harry the chance to sell some stuff out of my booth space and his books are usually very special in terms of eye appeal, and very reasonably priced.

I'm a huge fan of Harry's books and have been since I bought parts of the original Sid's Luncheonette offerings from a few years back. Still some of the nicest books I've ever seen.

Brian great stuff. Just curious what are your top 10 collection books?

I'm not sure these days. I'd have to say the Hulk 1 CGC 7.0 is definitely in there. Probably my Avengers 4 CGC 9.2... the JIM 83 CGC 7.0 is now in there... I'd have to really think about that. My Action 252 CGC 8.0 isn't a top book value wise but it's one of my favorites. Same with my Adventure 247.

No current AF 15, because I feel as if I can get one -- but I also feel like I will pick one up in a collection eventually.

was that the trip to Boston you were referring to? Next time you have to give me a call, Brian!

crazy collection, my friend! a few Avengers #4??? hm

maybe I'll be able to buy a few May, 2013 :baiting:lol

Brian great stuff. Just curious what are your top 10 collection books?

No current AF 15, because I feel as if I can get one -- but I also feel like I will pick one up in a collection eventually.

I have had the same attitude over the last few years but they just keep getting more expensive. :P