• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whirlwind Buying (some stories to follow)

172 posts in this topic

I'm hoping it will be some kind of Hangover III type of story where you end up waking up the next morning with all of these books, but you don't remember how they got there. Throw in Mike Tyson too and it will be perfect. Just hope you don't have a Tyson face tattoo.

1 - You win

2 - Now I do not feel so bad in picking up the books I have as I can always point the finger and say... it's not like I am picking of 9.0 copies of X-Men 1...

Excellent haul

I officially give up on comic collecting. What the _____ am I doing wrong here? Can someone tell me what kind of career I need to get into?

Go to law school, med school or make a killing in the stock market? (shrug)

I have actually wondered how many people on these boards are doctors, lawyers, big money makers! I would love to know who's just super rich and just buys books cause they like too and can get what they want without hesitating. :blahblah:rantrant

Thought I'd share the last 10 days of buying in a story... but I'll write it out tomorrow. In the meantime, here are some of the books I picked up just today. Very excited.

Show off. And they call me attention whore.

:baiting:

I officially give up on comic collecting. What the _____ am I doing wrong here? Can someone tell me what kind of career I need to get into?

...and don't get married... :gossip: