• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Registry - What a Complete Joke

13 posts in this topic

I see that the Batman set still hasn't had points added to it - but then again neither has Action comics 1-300 but sadly that's still better than I can say about Detective Comics which is very conspicously missing! What about World's Finest, Brave and the Bold, Showcase, Wonder Woman, Flash??? I don't even dare mention the missing 100 page giant set. How can so many DCs be missing and neglected!

What's the story?

A frustrated,

DAM

I see that the Batman set still hasn't had points added to it - but then again neither has Action comics 1-300 but sadly that's still better than I can say about Detective Comics which is very conspicously missing! What about World's Finest, Brave and the Bold, Showcase, Wonder Woman, Flash??? I don't even dare mention the missing 100 page giant set. How can so many DCs be missing and neglected!

What's the story?

A frustrated,

DAM

There hasn't been an update on the registry for months gossip.gif

Definetly looks like they are having some sort of technical difficulties. Click any an cert # in the registry and you get this...

pc_chart_lt.gif

Can anyone tell me what the heck that is? confused-smiley-013.gif

It is the corner from one of the boxes the information is in confused-smiley-013.gif

Try clicking on any cert # in the registry. Normally it pulls up a description of the comic and any pictures/notes, etc. Instead all you get is this strange little brown graphic in the upper left-hand corner.

I discovered this last night when I was trying unsuccesfully to upload some pictures for my own set. I thought maybe it was just a problem with my set or possibly my computer, but now I am seeing the same thing on my computer here at work.

Definitly a problem with the registry. 893frustrated.gif

There was a problem with a database schema change. I have fixed the problem, recached the schema, and now the comic detail page works again. This problem may have also affected the comic management tools, the automatic best set builder, and the score lookups.

-D