• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is the registry not working???

14 posts in this topic

I just tried to add 3 different books from different sellers and all 3 got the "The certification number you specified was not found in our database" message.

I dont think i've ever gotten this message before and to get 3 in a row on different titles from different sellers doesnt seem possible ???

Has anyone else tried adding anything today???

I think I and that same issue recently...it was eventually sorted out. I think admin(?) had to process the cert #. Maybe they are behind in adding linking the registry with the cert #s? I take it all three were slabbed pretty recently?

I think I and that same issue recently...it was eventually sorted out. I think admin(?) had to process the cert #. Maybe they are behind in adding linking the registry with the cert #s? I take it all three were slabbed pretty recently?

I dont know if they were recently slabbed, when i try to verify their cert# it says they arent in the system. Two were books i bought in this last Comiclink auction and the other was a book i bought off here a few weeks ago. Its a Thor 149, a X-men 96 and a Tex Dawson gunslinger #1 so i cant imagine all of those were slabbed so recently that they arent in the system yet???

This happens all the time. The built-in process puts it in an admin queue and they take care of it.

Chill.

Out of the almost 700 ive registered, i think this has only happened 1 other time. To have 3 books in a row now do it seems VERY odd (shrug)

This happens all the time. The built-in process puts it in an admin queue and they take care of it.

Chill.

Out of the almost 700 ive registered, i think this has only happened 1 other time. To have 3 books in a row now do it seems VERY odd (shrug)

Not odd at all for me. Here's a hint: do you see the registry points for the issue in question? If not, they have to EXPAND the registry to accomodate it.

Chill.

Not odd at all for me. Here's a hint: do you see the registry points for the issue in question? If not, they have to EXPAND the registry to accomodate it.

Yes, the points are all there. I'm pretty sure i'm not the 1st person to try and add a Uncanny X-men 96 or Thor 149 lol

I assume you must be talking about moderns that arent in a registry set yet but these are all VERY common books. Well maybe not the Tex Dawson but the Thor and X-men book certainly are. just seems odd that it would happen with all 3 books i tried so i figured maybe the system was down or acting screwy today (shrug)

Just added 4 to my Green Arrow registry and I got that message with one of them.

I tried it again a few minutes later and it worked fine.

(shrug)

It is your Green Arrow registry.

I think the registry hit its max of high grade marvels. Its going to force you to collect something different.

Your joke butthurts the non DC crowd.