• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FINALLY got my Ms Marvel!

86 posts in this topic

Alright, i got a little sidetracked with the ASM1 fiasco going on but finally got here all set up. The stand is freaking huge and hangs over the edge a little bit but oh well, its the only place i have for her.

And yes, its perfectly normal to have FOUR statues/busts of a certain SuperMchottie superhero dammit! :whistle:

msm01.jpg

And just for you weirdos........ lol

msm02.jpg

Ironically though the second picture is how he keeps it when no one else is around.

Alright, i got a little sidetracked with the ASM1 fiasco going on but finally got here all set up. The stand is freaking huge and hangs over the edge a little bit but oh well, its the only place i have for her.

And yes, its perfectly normal to have FOUR statues/busts of a certain SuperMchottie superhero dammit! :whistle:

msm01.jpg

msm02.jpg

Ironically though the second picture is how he keeps it when no one else is around.

No comment :whistle:

Lets just say that right now the wife and kids are over at her friends house and it just me and Ms marvel with the house all to ourselves......... :devil:

:roflmao:

msm01.jpg

msm02.jpg

Lets just say that right now the wife and kids are over at her friends house and it just me and Ms marvel with the house all to ourselves......... :devil:

I am not really into statues but that is really something else. :luhv:

msm01.jpg

msm02.jpg

:facepalm: I'm gonna tell people I don't know you.

msm01.jpg

msm02.jpg

Says the guy showing off his set of comics of some half naked dude in a loin cloth :baiting:

lol

Wow, that is hot!!!

Stop oogling my woman dammit! :baiting:

You're gonna ruin my "play time"....... :whistle:

Wait, since you bought it from someone else, are you getting sloppy seconds?

Nope, new in box, never displayed.

Normally that means "I just dusted it really good before selling it to you" but the box and all parts were still sealed so I'd say with 100% certainty that it's actually true for once in this case :wishluck:

Says the guy showing off his set of comics of some half naked dude in a loin cloth :baiting:

lol

I think you got me cunfused with someone else I haven't shown any of my conans yet.

lol

I think you got me cunfused with someone else I haven't shown any of my conans yet.

It's in your sig line buddy (thumbs u

Wow, that is hot!!!

Stop oogling my woman dammit! :baiting:

You're gonna ruin my "play time"....... :whistle:

Wait, since you bought it from someone else, are you getting sloppy seconds?

Nope, new in box, never displayed.

Normally that means "I just dusted it really good before selling it to you" but the box and all parts were still sealed so I'd say with 100% certainty that it's actually true for once in this case :wishluck:

^^

You looked at my sig line:blush:. Then you also say all the hot chicks on the cover of them than also.

No,dont get excited I can just see the Signature you have right there

You looked at my sig line:blush:. Then you also say all the hot chicks on the cover of them than also.

Did anybody ever tell you that you know to make a person feel special.

Did anybody ever tell you that you know to make a person feel special.

:acclaim: