• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FINALLY got my Ms Marvel!

86 posts in this topic

The last year or so i've REALLY gotten into the statues and I have been trying to find the Sideshow Ms Marvel FOREVER! Anytime one comes along, they want at least a grand for it. As much as i love Ms Marvel and the statues, theres no way in hell i am paying that much for a statue. I finally found a decent deal on a NIB statue and its on its way here :banana:

Now i just have to pray it gets here safely!

For those of you who havent seen it, this is it :cloud9:

msmarvel2.jpg

mm2.jpg

And for those of you wondering why its so damn expensive, im pretty sure THIS is why! lol

booty.jpg

I hate to say it but as ridiculous as it was when he said it, i may be proving thirdgreenham right once it gets here! :devil:

Buttocks of Mass Destruction.

I dunno. It's an amazing work of art no doubt about it, but a thong? Really?

technically, i think it's a TINY bit too big to be considered a thong hm

It is an AMAZING booty though! :cloud9::o:cloud9:

Awesome statue Del.

Thank you!

I was pretty sure this was it for me and statues but right after i paid for it i went to my LCS and they just got THIS from someones personal collection

marvel_bowen_statue_silver_surfer_painted.jpg

In person, it is so shiny, you can see your reflection. Im not even that big of a Surfer fan but in person, it is just amazing looking. Maybe the nicest Bowen statue ive ever seen. The price tag was $750 though! :o

Luckily, thats too much for me but i have a BAD feeling in a few months, the owner will offer it to me for $500-600 and its gonna be REALLY hard to resist it at that price. For any Silver Surfer fans, it should be a must buy even at that price its just so amazing looking in person!

Awesome statue Del.

Maybe the nicest Bowen statue ive ever seen. The price tag was $750 though! :o

Well there is no doubt that Bowen is a master at what he does. It's almost like he is able to look back into my 11 or 12 year old mind and make a statue that looks exactly like what I thought the hero/villain should look like. His heroes look like HEROES and his villains look like VILLAINS! So tough to do.

It's almost like he is able to look back into my 11 or 12 year old mind and make a statue that looks exactly like what I thought the hero/villain should look like.

This is a great line.

Awesome statue Del.

Maybe the nicest Bowen statue ive ever seen. The price tag was $750 though! :o

Well there is no doubt that Bowen is a master at what he does. It's almost like he is able to look back into my 11 or 12 year old mind and make a statue that looks exactly like what I thought the hero/villain should look like. His heroes look like HEROES and his villains look like VILLAINS! So tough to do.

+1

I held off for the longest time just because they are so damn expensive. I finally broke down and bought the Thanos one(which is AMAZING btw!) and then the floodgates opened :o

There are a few that i dont think are so great but the VAST majority of them are just AWESOME! All of my favorites characters are amazing looking imo! Vision, Yellowjacket, Ultron, Ant-man,Giant-Man, Thanos, Hawkeye are all just incredible looking (worship)(worship)(worship)

Was lotion and tissues included or did you have to buy those separately?

Hopefully included! hm

If you wanna see possibly the creepiest thing EVER, watch this video! :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ2j5bMdoQc

That dude is WAAAAAAAAAAAY to into Ms marvel and his statue! :screwy:

The dude's just reviewing it, I don't see him acting creepy. Very common on youtube for people to review statues, action figures, etc...

Stop projecting. :baiting:

And yeah, that Bowen SS is pretty dope. I bought one years ago for retail when it was first released, and sold it for around $700.

I used to collect statues. Had around 120 full-sized ones, and about 100 of them were Bowens; so many in fact, that I was renting a storage unit to house them all. This was around the time Sideshow first got its Marvel license, so I never owned many Sideshow pieces.

It was getting ridiculous, and I couldn't pick and choose, so I just sold them all.

I hate to say it but as ridiculous as it was when he said it, i may be proving thirdgreenham right once it gets here! :devil:

:roflmao:

yup, he had me laughing at loud, too lol

Was lotion and tissues included or did you have to buy those separately?

Hopefully included! hm

If you wanna see possibly the creepiest thing EVER, watch this video! :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ2j5bMdoQc

That dude is WAAAAAAAAAAAY to into Ms marvel and his statue! :screwy:

The dude's just reviewing it, I don't see him acting creepy. Very common on youtube for people to review statues, action figures, etc...

Stop projecting. :baiting:

And yeah, that Bowen SS is pretty dope. I bought one years ago for retail when it was first released, and sold it for around $700.

I used to collect statues. Had around 120 full-sized ones, and about 100 of them were Bowens; so many in fact, that I was renting a storage unit to house them all. This was around the time Sideshow first got its Marvel license, so I never owned many Sideshow pieces.

It was getting ridiculous, and I couldn't pick and choose, so I just sold them all.

Are you joking?!? That part where he rubs the material on her costume made me shudder :o