• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PRICES REDUCED! Marvel, DC, Archie, Bongo slabs and raws, foreigns too!

90 posts in this topic

Greetings!

It's time for another clearout of some books to make some room and to raise a bit of cash. Money is tight and the comics are the first to go lol

There will hopefully be a bit of everything in this thread. I collect a wide variety of stuff so I will pass the diversity and savings on to you. This will range from dollar comics to slightly higher end books.

Paypal only! I will ship anywhere in the world, shipping will be discussed to both of our satisfaction. I was a bit slow shipping out books from my last thread but exams are now over and I have absolutely no reason to delay.

No probies or HOS please.

Feel free to PM me with any questions, concerns or requests!

Books coming up shortly.

Here's a goodie...

L'Etonnant Spider-Man #31 French Canadian, 1st app. of the Punisher!

Super rare issue to find, only seen a few copies on the boards (this is my undercopy).

It presents well but sadly has tape all along each edge. I don't know exactly what grade CGC would give it but I'll put it at a VG-/G+.

$35 :news:$27

Canada-CopyB.jpg

Archie's Madhouse #57 9.4 NM - $20

215.jpg

:takeit: Oh man......, I can't resist a good bi-plane cover, let alone a NM one :pullhair: