• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Largest $$$ Transaction On This Board?

48 posts in this topic

Probably a few in the NOYDB catagory. :whistle:

Oh, there are plenty of big deals that go on between board members.

I think they're just talking about the ones there are FS threads about.

NGMYOFB.

:blush:

I thought most of the big deals between board members typically involved vegetable oil and candles, are you claiming they also include comics :o

:sick:

I believe I have bought or sold at least 7 different transactions via the boards ranging from 90K up well into the 6 figures (thumbs u

I believe I have bought or sold at least 7 different transactions via the boards ranging from 90K up well into the 6 figures (thumbs u

Shhhhh....I told you to keep this between us. :cry:

Shhhhh....I told you to keep this between us. :cry:

:blush:

What size pants do ya wear Rick? I have a feeling I need to get the same hm

The way I am eating donuts these days, a size bigger than last time you saw me lol

I also know of many deals other boardies have done that are in the same range so my only point is that there are big buyers and sellers in our community. 10k, 40k , 200k etc. really doesn't matter the "biggest" just that the boards have fostered some serious coin and comics changing hands (thumbs u

Rick wears these...

Congratulations-if-you-need-these-trousers.jpg

Rick wears these...

They look like they're wasted on that model.

I remember Ron something or other did some huge deals here for golden age Tec's and Batman's. Then he turned out to be a rapist and left the boards.

Ron Murgos.

That post needs to go into the "most famous person you've ever sold a comic to" thread.

lol

:eek:

I remember Ron something or other did some huge deals here for golden age Tec's and Batman's. Then he turned out to be a rapist and left the boards.

Ron Murgos.

That post needs to go into the "most famous person you've ever sold a comic to" thread.

lol

wow didn't know he got convicted.

http://www.timesnewsweekly.com/news/2009-04-09/Crime_and_Cases/009.html

He seemed like a stand up dude, then he sent me a threatening email when i bought it up on the boards.

Ron Murgos.

lol

wow didn't know he got convicted.

http://www.timesnewsweekly.com/news/2009-04-09/Crime_and_Cases/009.html

He seemed like a stand up dude, then he sent me a threatening email when i bought it up on the boards.

Oh, I know. He was a reasonably nice guy to chat with and I did some deals with him so when someone brought it up I actually couldn't believe it.

There was a HUGE thread about it on here at one point.

The way I am eating donuts these days, a size bigger than last time you saw me lol

I also know of many deals other boardies have done that are in the same range so my only point is that there are big buyers and sellers in our community. 10k, 40k , 200k etc. really doesn't matter the "biggest" just that the boards have fostered some serious coin and comics changing hands (thumbs u

And I thought the Coke Zero is keeping you in shape :baiting:

Rick wears these...

:facepalm:

Rick wears these...

Ahr come on - dude's obviously packin some serious meat there lol