• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Comic Con August 9-12, 2012

118 posts in this topic

Haha - thanks for all the tips.

I used to live in Chicago so I am familiar with the epicness that is Giordanos.

And it's a bit sad that the shower & deodorant is a legit tip for some people - that really goes without saying, or at least you'd think it should...

On the Sat card game - who's got the info on that and what is played - is that a Texas Hold'Em game?

And it's a bit sad that the shower & deodorant is a legit tip for some people - that really goes without saying, or at least you'd think it should...

I always bring an extra clothes-pin in my bag in case " Mr. Odor-ono" is in the area. Just look for me hanging around Dales booth.

15 Days to go :banana:

We know Artist Alley is huge this year, We will be set up at 2 different locations of the convention

Have to figure out what supplies I need.

Looks like Stan Lee autograph tickets aren't available on the website anymore. Does that mean they're sold out? Will any be available at the event?

Thanks

My favourite show of the year :banana:

Jim

You should leave a day earlier.

I'll be there Wednesday same as every year other than the first :baiting:

JJ

You going to be my mule again? I need some stuff brought over and want to fly as the alternative is listening to you for 8 hours :baiting:

Barb and Drew will be with me, you're missing a helluva road trip. :baiting:

JJ

If the Drew that you are carting is Wasonff, he will be the coolest person in the car, after Barb.

lol