• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Comic Con August 9-12, 2012

118 posts in this topic

Your Coke Zero is chillin' in the fridge

Totin' along an 18 pack just in case TheWatcher runs out, lol

(Gotta take care of Gator, he's cut me a couple nice deals...)

Your Coke Zero is chillin' in the fridge

Totin' along an 18 pack just in case TheWatcher runs out, lol

(Gotta take care of Gator, he's cut me a couple nice deals...)

:o

I went to the bank today and broke two $100 bills for coins. I guess I'm ready for the ******* tolls tomorrow on the drive in. :mad:
Glad you reminded me of that.

I went to the bank today and broke two $100 bills for coins. I guess I'm ready for the ******* tolls tomorrow on the drive in. :mad:

I finally broke down and got an I-Pass. Most of the time the damn thing doesn't work :censored: Yay for technology! meh

Just Checked in to my hotel, eating a burger as a midnight snack.

First person tomorrow that walks up to me and asks me to look at there book before they onsite sub it gets a smack in the face. Second person gets a knee.

After that you're fine. lol

First person tomorrow that walks up to me and asks me to look at there book before they onsite sub it gets a smack in the face. Second person gets a knee.

Hope I will be 3rd then. :wishluck:lol

looks like I'll be coming to the show this year since the shop is setting up! look forward to meeting some of your guys and gals

Have fun! Bring back something fun for me to gawk at!

I finally broke down and got an I-Pass.

:applause:

Might be interested. What time is this event? The actual time is not mentioned in the details. "In the evening" doesn't tell me if it overlaps with the Forum Dinner.

Thanks!

For those board members interested. DWC is hosting a Stan Lee Meet & Greet on Saturday evening. To purchase a ticket to this very limited event please go to our WEBSTORE.

Might be interested. What time is this event? The actual time is not mentioned in the details. "In the evening" doesn't tell me if it overlaps with the Forum Dinner.

Thanks!

For those board members interested. DWC is hosting a Stan Lee Meet & Greet on Saturday evening. To purchase a ticket to this very limited event please go to our WEBSTORE.

Starting approximately at 7:30 pm.

Thanks!

Starting approximately at 7:30 pm.

Dang. That overlaps with the dinner. Thanks for the info tho! (thumbs u

Did some one kidnap Beachbum no posts ? :ohnoez:

Well, my time is up and I'm headed home already but it was an interesting show. Wizard literally re-arranged the floor map to make their "celebrities" the dead center of the show. If only their booth assignments for artists were accurate or the booth assignments for dealers were available anywhere else except the app.

Big thanks to the crew at CGC (Gemma, Mike, Brad, Andrew, Bree, Mr Mylar, Ryan Caffrey, Dan, and everyone else that Im forgetting, plus those tireless graders grading and stabbing books) and Joeypost for making the weekend rock. It was nice to meet boardies like comix4fun and mschmidt in person, and of course, no show is complete without Joe Pierson, JJ and BeachBum. :) got books slabbed, pressed/slabbed and found time to get some sketches from Jusko, Tex, CAFU, and Ryan Stegman (took a few pics, not all) and see the DWC gang.

This is definitely a buying show and it was nice to be at a show with so few goals of must-get-done stuff. :) if I come back, I definitely have to start early and bring cash.

Have fun at the forum dinner tonight, everyone who's there... I expect to hear wild stories. :)