• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The next MARVEL TEAM movie isn't Avengers 2... (Possible Spoiler)

72 posts in this topic

Must quickly buy all the 1st appearance of Drax The Destroyer comics that I can get my hands on before prices go up......... Oh wait. :facepalm:

lol this movie is probably the biggest shoot as to what and won't see frenzied price spikes, especially since the 2008 team which they will use has first appearances scattered all over.

We don't even know which members of the team they'll use, there were quite a few of them in the teams short history.

I think that Drax is very likely.

I think they'll seriously consider Rocket Racoon but how the hell will that translate to the cinema. :eek:

Adam Warlock deserves to have his own movie if done well.

Starlord is pretty likely.

Major Victory or Mantis, I doubt it.

Bug or Phyla Vell, possibly.

Groot??????

Hey maybe even Jack Flag will be in it. hm

And there in lies the shoot. I don't even know who half these characters are. Major Victory is the only one that would even give MS 18 any real relevance.

Personally I don't think that MS # 18 is going to feel any benefit from the movie.

Must quickly buy all the 1st appearance of Drax The Destroyer comics that I can get my hands on before prices go up......... Oh wait. :facepalm:

lol this movie is probably the biggest shoot as to what and won't see frenzied price spikes, especially since the 2008 team which they will use has first appearances scattered all over.

We don't even know which members of the team they'll use, there were quite a few of them in the teams short history.

I think they'll seriously consider Rocket Racoon but how the hell will that translate to the cinema. :eek:

Groot??????

No Yondu?

Yondu wasn't a member of the GOTG team in question.

Groot??????

And there in lies the shoot. I don't even know who half these characters are. Major Victory is the only one that would even give MS 18 any real relevance.

Personally I don't think that MS # 18 is going to feel any benefit from the movie.

I don't either that's why I skipped on a CGC 9.8 two weeks ago.

Groot??????

I don't either that's why I skipped on a CGC 9.8 two weeks ago.

It's still a cool book though. :cloud9:

I can see it getting a small spike, due to speculators. Its definitely not going to go for huge money even though MSH 18 is a classic IMO. Since I collect GOTG its a mixed blessing as others may see how cool the original team was and I may have a harder time upgrading and it may be harder for me to buy more pages of OA when they turn up. At least I can say I was buying this stuff be they be became "cool to own".

I can see it getting a small spike, due to speculators. Its definitely not going to go for huge money even though MSH 18 is a classic IMO. Since I collect GOTG its a mixed blessing as others may see how cool the original team was and I may have a harder time upgrading and it may be harder for my to buy more pages of OA when they turn up. At least I can say I was buying this stuff be they be became "cool to own".

Other than Walking dead I haven't really seen much comic OA be effected by Hollywood movies and TV shows.

The original Guardians series was great and the 2008 series was equally as good.

And of course one of the characters has a link to Captain America.

7002090157_ebf19cf12f_b_d.jpg

(I know you mean Vance Astro)