• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On-site pressing at Wizard World Chicago. CFP Comics pressing on-site Chicago.

71 posts in this topic

I hope to see some of you tomorrow. Just a quick FYI regarding purchases from certain dealers.

Anyone who purchases a book worth $200 or more from:

Dale Roberts

Graham Cracker Comics

Greg Reece

will get their books pressed for free..

I think the last sentence might need a bit of clarification. Otherwise, it could easily lead to the following scenario:

Customer buys a $200 book from Dale Roberts. Customer then drops off 125 books for you to press for free. He was going to have you do them anyway, but he just saved a bundle on fees by buying a $200 book since your wording is a little ambiguous. :P

Thanks George.

Buy a $200 book from Dale. That, and only that book I will press for free. Buy 5 $200 books and I press those 5 for free.

If you buy a $1,000 book you do not get 5 books pressed for free, just that one $1,000 book.

Joey - where will you be? Do you have a booth # or are you working out of some other space?

Hopefully in the room working all week. You can contact me at. 407-474-7718.

While at the show I use Dale Roberts booth as a base. Stop by Dale to say hello and look through his awesome inventory.

Joey - where will you be? Do you have a booth # or are you working out of some other space?

Hopefully in the room working all week. You can contact me at. 407-474-7718.

While at the show I use Dale Roberts booth as a base. Stop by Dale to say hello and look through his awesome inventory.

Beautiful - thanks!

Hopefully in the room working all week.

With greggy? :blush:

If he can put up with all of greggy's blitching

Hopefully in the room working all week.

With greggy? :blush:

If he can put up with all of greggy's blitching

I only bltch with you about woman's Olympic weightlifting.

I would like to thank everyone who made my second year pressing onsite at WW Chicago as much fun as it was last year.

Many held to tradition of providing bandanas, having one solitary book pressed, waiting till the last minute to submit books, etc. While I am physically and mentally exhausted I feel like I am walking on air based on the feedback I received from my customers. I ironed out all the kinks from last year, and aside for a brief equipment malfunction everything ran smooth and without hiccup.

I will be back next year.

Again, thank you to all the board members who supported me.

my upgrades from Joey this past weekend

JIM 83 4.0 regraded to a 4.5

Xmen 1 3.5 regraded to a 5.0

ASM 1 3.5 regraded to a 5.5

Avengers 1 5.0 pgx regraded to a 4.5

Avengers 4UK raw 4.0 graded a 6.0

Daredevil 1 3.5 regraded to a 4.0

FF 1 4.0 regraded to a 4.5

TTA 44 was raw 4.5 to a 6.0

Not much else I can say about it the man knows his stuff and will get all my books in the future.(like he didnt already have that on lock down anyways lol )