• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Open question to all Boardies

63 posts in this topic

This thread delivers!

--Sean, who might be a scalawag, jackanapes or wastrel, but definitely not a boofun.

But a boofun might be a good thing.

Boofun, as well as the entire Italy back four were utterly outclassed by Spain last night.

WTF is going down in this thread?

I know this is General. But still we ought to try to abstain from distributing so much verbal cow dung. Its a misuse of the internet.

I know, right? I thought your initial premise was really well thought out, and am shocked at the level of discourse that it generated.

Its a question of how one would feel if a shenanigan scammed - say an innocent person - into shellin out nosebleed dough for, say a midgrade New Mutants (blue). There is a complete lack of terminological hierarchy which results in unclearness.

Now I dont know which button to click, - so hopefully someone will turn this thread off. Close it. Thats how I feel. Nobody should respond to more of this.Its a silly hope. Off course the :blahblah: will continue. Its worse than the water-cooler. In know this is General. But no more time now. I'l check back in a few days. I have a "loife" to live as they say in Ireland. No more posting. See ya. Pass the crack pipe gentlemen ...

Its a question of how one would feel if a shenanigan scammed - say an innocent person - into shellin out nosebleed dough for, say a midgrade New Mutants (blue). There is a complete lack of terminological hierarchy which results in unclearness.

Now I dont know which button to click, - so hopefully someone will turn this thread off. Close it. Thats how I feel. Nobody should respond to more of this.Its a silly hope. Off course the :blahblah: will continue. Its worse than the water-cooler. In know this is General. But no more time now. I'l check back in a few days. I have a "loife" to live as they say in Ireland. No more posting. See ya. Pass the crack pipe gentlemen ...

:golfclap:

You should know

I guess Roy's post did not help. People like you cannot be helped.

make sure you don't ever need anything from this Board; I will be at my worst to stop any help that might come your way.

CAL who knew it was too good to be true...

Your involvement against arex would ensure that arex would become an overnight millionaire.

:applause:

I am not sure if this post or your initial post is more undecipherable.