• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 San Diego Comic Con Sales Thread

1,200 posts in this topic

BTW I AM NOT A DROP SHIPPER. :mad:

If you scored something don't resell it before you get it and ask me to send it off to someone else. I've gotten a few PMs which I'm not going to out but it's in poor taste and if you don't personally want it I'll cancel the sale.

I know some people like to have a graded and raw copy on certain items but i might restrict items to one per person in the future.

Yes, I'm cranky this morning. :(

People really ask you to do that? Wow. :screwy:

Precisely what I was thinking... (tsk)

This is not uncommon practice. That being said it is frowned with comics, but in my line of work, with supplies, we encourage it.

Dre usually helps me out at shows. I got him a badge for SDCC. I saw him twice all weekend for a total of one minute and fortyvfive seconds all week because he was running around getting all this stuff. The man worked hard this week. His taste in pizza is still awful though.

As far as being cranky: we all are at the end of the show. There was an east coast dealer who pushed my buttons last night during load out. I left him crying after I yelled at him and his boss called me to apologize last night.

An adult male cried after you "yelled" at him?

Over 23,000 views wow, just noticed.

I do not collect modern books or have any clue as to what these books are that have been offered by Beach Bum. I just want to say I hope everyone appreciates the obvious hard work you do in getting all this stuff graded and slabbed, etc. I for one applaud the effort you put in to doing this for everyone. :applause:

Over 23,000 views wow, just noticed.

I do not collect modern books or have any clue as to what these books are that have been offered by Beach Bum. I just want to say I hope everyone appreciates the obvious hard work you do in getting all this stuff graded and slabbed, etc. I for one applaud the effort you put in to doing this for everyone. :applause:

Thanks for the kind words...

I'm wrecked. lol