• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 San Diego Comic Con Sales Thread

1,200 posts in this topic

lol

I stopped at the same gss pump at 10 PM last night and filled up.

This time I had my top up at least.

I told everybody I was going to get everything out of the way by Friday so I could enjoy Saturday or Sunday. Didn't happen - I was getting J. Scott Campbell sigs at 4:45 on Sunday.

Maybe next year I'll make sure to take the time...

maybe next year we'll grab a beer after Friday so that we can make sure that happens! gonna try to finally go - a graduation present for myself! hm

I'm looking at a invoice from Dre thats going to be upwards of a grand so I have no problem dropping the Chew SS. I'll PM now and romance.

you have no idea bro - i think my invoice from last year was ~ $2,500+ - hence why I am staying far far away from the : takeit : emoticon!

I'm looking at a invoice from Dre thats going to be upwards of a grand so I have no problem dropping the Chew SS. I'll PM now and romance.

you have no idea bro - i think my invoice from last year was ~ $2,500+ - hence why I am staying far far away from the : takeit : emoticon!

I think that everyone that wants this book should fight til the death! Just saying... :baiting:

No regrets!

No regrets!

never! lol

luckily I am limiting myself to the main GFT title and the attention this year seemed to be on their other runs...

Chew: Super Agent Poyo 1 SDCC Exclusive.

Limited to 700 - If the book is not sold out as I type this it will be within minutes. I actually helped John sell some copies at his booth since he got slammed and he only had a few packs left.

This book has a horrible print run. The bottom left corner is a chromium area so a lot books have damage from shipping there. I had to really dig to get my copies.

I have 20 copies for sale that you can get raw, CGC 9.8, or CGC 9.8 SS

$25 Raw NM+ or better

$70 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$100 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked Double signed by John & Rob

SOLD OUT!

If you ordered this SS please contact me via PM

I could never get a witness at the same time Rob and John were sitting at the table, then they disappeared early on Sunday. Rob even had a note at his table with email instructions regarding comissions that weren't picked up.

You can have it raw, CGC 9.8, or have me hold it for SS the next opportunity I have with them.

Sorry for the miss - These were the only things that did not get signed.

Wow... :sorry:

PM on the way Dre.

Limited to 700 - If the book is not sold out as I type this it will be within minutes. I actually helped John sell some copies at his booth since he got slammed and he only had a few packs left.

This book has a horrible print run. The bottom left corner is a chromium area so a lot books have damage from shipping there. I had to really dig to get my copies.

SOLD OUT!

Please hold my book for cgc SS to be signed at later opportunity. Thanks

Grimm Fairy Tales 75 Blank Sketch Cover (Limited to 500)

25 available

$20 NM+ or better

GFT75Sketch.jpg

Hey Dre - if these are like the Jungle Book Sketch covers from Boston, :takeit: x2 (last year's sucked...)

I have 20 copies for sale that you can get raw, CGC 9.8, or CGC 9.8 SS

$25 Raw NM+ or better

$70 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

SOLD OUT!

If you ordered this SS please contact me via PM

I could never get a witness at the same time Rob and John were sitting at the table, then they disappeared early on Sunday. Rob even had a note at his table with email instructions regarding comissions that weren't picked up.

You can have it raw, CGC 9.8, or have me hold it for SS the next opportunity I have with them.

Sorry for the miss - These were the only things that did not get signed.

DRE!

:takeit: CGC 9.8 Fast Track, if you can still help me out

Hey Dre, (Is it ok for me to call you that?)

You wouldn't happen to have picked up one of those promotional Ninja turtles comic would you? I know they printed a boatload, and I'm not even looking for a 9.8 or anything, but if you have one by any chance would you let me know?

You wouldn't happen to have picked up one of those promotional Ninja turtles comic would you? I know they printed a boatload, and I'm not even looking for a 9.8 or anything, but if you have one by any chance would you let me know?

You have to call him Optimus Dre-ious for a whole year before you are able to call him Dre. Dr. Dre got his name from him.

You have to call him Optimus Dre-ious for a whole year before you are able to call him Dre. Dr. Dre got his name from him.

I heard he prefers Dre-ptimus Prime

Dre,

Someone asked if you got any of the Valiant XO #1 Gold that was given out at the panel. get any? And if so, add it to my pile.

Some people shouldn't have my phone number - this way they won't call me when I'm trying to a have a romantic meal with my fiancée.

lol

She's about to smack the phone out of my hand.

Grimm Fairy Tales 75 Blank Sketch Cover (Limited to 500)

25 available

$20 NM+ or better

GFT75Sketch.jpg

Hey Dre - if these are like the Jungle Book Sketch covers from Boston, :takeit: x2 (last year's sucked...)

I think these are glossy. When I was buying one Dre looked over the one I was buying and said they were.

Dre,

Someone asked if you got any of the Valiant XO #1 Gold that was given out at the panel. get any? And if so, add it to my pile.

Some people shouldn't have my phone number - this way they won't call me when I'm trying to a have a romantic meal with my fiancée.

lol

She's about to smack the phone out of my hand.

So who's worse? Me calling you, or you answering? Ask her!