• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 San Diego Comic Con Sales Thread

1,200 posts in this topic

I'd also like to thank Beachbum for offering this service to the boardies and I hope one bad customer doesn't ruin things for everyone else!

I'm looking forward to my books. At the same time, I realize patience is required due to the nature of the service.

Dre, let me know if you need anymore money.

;)

In all reality nobody on this board knows what really happened. People stick up for the seller because they are familiar with him, but that does NOT make him infallible. Yes, things do happen and that is between me and him ONLY. All of this chiming in of digs at this situation is baseless as you don't know all of the information. You are third party. It's like you walk up to two people already in an argument and just decide to take sides because you like one more than the other without actually knowing the crux or totality of the incident.

I'm not the one that brought this in the open. I tried to keep it between me and Dre, but in doing so people are automatically going to take his side and belittle me. Until you actually know what really happen here you are speaking out of your "spoon". And once again this had nothing to do with waiting for delivery time. It had to do with communication.

I buy a lot of comic books, only a few here though. I spend an ugly amount of money on them and I also ship out hundreds of comics a month, along with toys, collector cards, and books, and even though I get busy I contact my buyers with 24 hours of purchase and most go out withing 3 business days. If anything delays me even a couple days I contact the buyer and let them know.

I deal with some really good sellers on here and they will continue to get my money.

In all reality nobody on this board knows what really happened. People stick up for the seller because they are familiar with him, but that does NOT make him infallible. Yes, things do happen and that is between me and him ONLY. All of this chiming in of digs at this situation is baseless as you don't know all of the information. You are third party. It's like you walk up to two people already in an argument and just decide to take sides because you like one more than the other without actually knowing the crux or totality of the incident.

I'm not the one that brought this in the open. I tried to keep it between me and Dre, but in doing so people are automatically going to take his side and belittle me. Until you actually know what really happen here you are speaking out of your "spoon". And once again this had nothing to do with waiting for delivery time. It had to do with communication.

I buy a lot of comic books, only a few here though. I spend an ugly amount of money on them and I also ship out hundreds of comics a month, along with toys, collector cards, and books, and even though I get busy I contact my buyers with 24 hours of purchase and most go out withing 3 business days. If anything delays me even a couple days I contact the buyer and let them know.

I deal with some really good sellers on here and they will continue to get my money.

Cool story, bro!

Cool story, bro!

tree-fitty!

I'll chime in for the last time.

Fact

You bought a book which didn't pay for two weeks after being invoiced... Then only paid for when I prompted you because I was trying to ship it.

Fact:

You asked by PM after I invoiced you if I could wait until payday the next week... Which means you were a week later in paying me anyway... And if you do so much business surely you have $20 + shipping laying around.

Fact:

Our communication consisted of me invoicing you, you Pming a short sentence back asking for a week, then me Pming about payment two weeks later, then you Pming a short sentence indicating payment and thanks for my patience which I admittied missing.... Then no communication until a few days ago quickly followed up by a PayPal dispute after I found your set aside shipment.

What burned me was the fact that you popped a PayPal dispute on me over such a small amount and showing no patience on the matter... When I did the same for you. Nothing like waking up and finding a PayPal claim against you, your first in 12 years, and over something so petty.

Sigh, I would never do that to another board member here, only under some extreme circumstance when I knew someone was intentionally trying to defraud me. Why do you think I was so quick to refund your money? I don't have time for the shenanigans. Everyone knows I've been shipping mad slab orders all week, and people had been receiving their orders. I've been posting updates here consistently.

If you take away one thing from this bit of business remember this - if you would have paid in a timely manner you would have had your shipment like all the other raw book only SDCC orders and I wouldn't had to have contacted you for the payment in the first place. None of this would have happened.

Oh, Btw, these people are defending me because they are not just "familiar" with me. A lot of them have done business with me over a long period of time, and some have even met me in person and know my character and how I conduct business.

So basically, booster didn't even wait the 30 days after payment, which is pretty much accepted as sales forum etiquette here, before opening the paypal dispute? When he was late paying to begin with?

doh!

as the forums get larger, we come closer and closer to being e-bay :facepalm:

keep up the hard work Dre (thumbs u

and hurry up with those fan expo grimms :makepoint:

At this point all I have left is about 8-10 shipments - Some are on hold for various reasons, others are waiting to be billed the extra Fan Expo books that are going out with them.

:wishluck: I hope mine has set sail. I'm so excited to see my 1st 9.9!

At this point all I have left is about 8-10 shipments - Some are on hold for various reasons, others are waiting to be billed the extra Fan Expo books that are going out with them.

Nope... You have a set of Walking Dead 9.8s that all went to storage to save my sanity.

I'm going there tomorrow to sort the remaing WD pull customers and your shipment as well. Your Revival Sketch 9.8 & Saga 1 RRP 9.8 are here waiting to join them.

Nope... You have a set of Walking Dead 9.8s that all went to storage to save my sanity.

I'm going there tomorrow to sort the remaing WD pull customers and your shipment as well. Your Revival Sketch 9.8 & Saga 1 RRP 9.8 are here waiting to join them.

Well I can't complain seeing as you provide such a great service and I'm very grateful that you do. Don't forget my 9.9 WD reg upgrade too. Thanks Dre, you are a star!

Dre:

I'm assuming mine is one of the ones being held pending an invoice from you for my Fan Expo raw book, correct?

Dre:

I'm assuming mine is one of the ones being held pending an invoice from you for my Fan Expo raw book, correct?

Yeah, I've got to sit down and get all the invoices out.