• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some More Anthony Castrillo Sketch Covers [CLOSED]

27 posts in this topic

Hi again folks. My previous sales thread from last weekend went very well, and I was able to send out a decent number of refunds. thanks tons to all the buyers!! (worship)

I've managed to squeeze a few more covers out of AC, in the hopes of getting closer to completing all the refunds. Again, at the moment these are all ungraded. Once sold, they'll be fast tracked through the CGC process.

-----------------------------------------------------

AN EXCITING TALE:

In case you haven't heard, there's been some excitement (to say the least) over some commissions that AC took on and has not completed. You can see the whole thread about it here. It gets exciting around page 120 or 125, something like that. Basically, a lot of commissions were paid for, and some have not been completed after a long time. I stepped in, mostly because I happen to live near Anthony and have gotten to know him a bit from a few commissions he's done for me, and am trying my dangedest to get everyone taken care of.

Some folks have opted for refunds rather than wait any longer for their commissions. Of them, some have been paid back, but many have not. So, 100% of the proceeds from this thread (after shipping and CGC fees) will go toward those refunds.

Prices here include CGC fast track service. If you want the comic raw, I'll knock $30 off the price.

USPS Shipping within the U.S in included. If you live elsewhere, send me a PM and I'll see if we can't work something out. Most likely it'll be exact cost less $10.

To all of those who are waiting for refunds, I'm happy to get you set up with any of these comics, and knock the price off what you're owed. But you have to put up the :takeit: like anyone else. :takeit: is king 'round these parts. (worship)

:takeit: in the thread trumps all

:rulez:

NO HOS OR PROBBIES!!!

Payment is kindly requested via paypal within three days. I want to get these refunds behind me!! If you need extra time to pay, or want to use some other payment method for some reason, please let me know before claiming anything.

PLEASE NOTE: These are not yet graded. Given that they still need to go through the CGC process, receiving them within the standard 30 day time frame may not happen. I'll shoot for it, but I can't control how long grading takes. :)

ALSO PLEASE NOTE: Like the proverbial eBay seller who found his grandfather's old comics in the attic, I'm no grading master. Especially when it comes to 9.8s. I can tell you that Anthony knows how to take care of comics while working on them, and that I'm trying not to touch them at all, but I can't guarantee that anything's going to come back an official CGC 9.8.

(Think that's enough disclaimers?)

Yep cover is great I am on vacation and slept in. To bad would have snapped it up.

Speedy who starts a sales thread at 8am :baiting: and who doesn't send me Xmen covers 1st in PMs sheesh

:jokealert:

Arrrgghhh :cry:, I cant believe that I missed these lovely sketches again, I think that some of these were the best so far. :cry: Speedy please tell me there are more to come. :wishluck:

Speedy,

Is that Avengers sketch one we talked about last thread still available? if so, :takeit: at the price we talked about.

It not, then ill just cry and moan :cry:

Check yer PMs...