• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Symbiotic's Feedback Thread

61 posts in this topic

Drew is a great guy we just completed two different deals.

Deal 1 he sold me some nice pence copy books that I couldnt be happier with. I would buy from him again not questions asked.

Deal 2 he bought a SA key book from me and paid it off lightning fast. I look forward to selling to him again. Once of the best transactions I have had on the boards to date.

Doug

I worked out a deal with Drew via PM for 2 X-Men Bronze keys. He was honest, professional, and very easy to deal with throughout the transaction. I will certainly deal with him again.

Mike

I had a great transaction with Symbiotic on a nice lot of key books. Upon arrival of the books, I went through them, graded them etc and found one significant oversight and a couple of other less severe discrepancies. He worked with me to SUCCESSFULLY solve the problem. He is an honest seller, as I'm sure he was not aware of the discrepancies that I discovered. In this transaction he went out of his way for the customer's satisfaction. Super friendly guy to work with and someone that I wouldn't hesitate to do business with again.

Drew just purchased a big book from us. First class all the way. Timely payment and great communication in letting us know the package arrived overseas safe and sound.

He gets the Bedrock seal of approval! (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

I was fortunate enough to pick up a very nice ASM slab from Drew. Packed it better than I would have imagined and it arrived very quickly from the UK. I'm very happy with the transaction.

We all know Drew got off to a rocky start but believe you me, I look forward to lots of business with Drew as he gets our highest recommendations!

Thanks again!

two (thumbs u

Just got a GREAT batch of books from Drew. He hooked me up with 3 Marvel Now Guardians of the Galaxy #1 variants and two killer key issues...Avengers #57 and Iron Fist #14.

I couldn't be happier with the communication and shipping as well.

This guy is a class act and is highly recommended!

Peace,

Chip

Just received a great copy of FF 48 from symbiotic. Book was as described, and was packaged better than virtually anything I have ever received. Fast shipper too.

Adam

thanks Adam, I pride myself on my packaging. i believe i am the best packager of Raw Books on the boards.

dare to challenge me, order something and find out!

Purchased a Spiderman #1 gold upc/Walmart 9.8 from Drew. Got slab at a great price and he also included an awesome freebie. Slab arrived in a "bulletproof " double boxed package safely and when promised. Excellent communication, and would buy from again. Thank you sir!

This member is very good at communication and keeps to his word! I know there have been other members that will not do business with him but I for one am completely satisfied with the way he handled himself and our transaction! I will do business with him in the future!

Thanks for the smoking deal on the ASM #300 CGC 9.8! Got a few noteworthy freebies as well!