• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Symbiotic's Feedback Thread

61 posts in this topic

Anyone heard from Symbiotic lately? PMed him a while back about a MD 1 regular cover that was purchased in early March and still not received. He replied on 4/2/14 that he would mail out right away, but the book never showed nor was any sort of tracking number provided.

Heard he was having some issues with other board members, so I was a bit worried dealing with him. Had a smooth transaction and couldn't be happier with the result. Drew is a nice guy and he had no problem shipping out his books first. He shipped extremely quickly and packaged his books very well. I can vouch for him as someone who follows through on big deals. Thanks again bud!

Anyone heard from Symbiotic lately? PMed him a while back about a MD 1 regular cover that was purchased in early March and still not received. He replied on 4/2/14 that he would mail out right away, but the book never showed nor was any sort of tracking number provided.

you've gotten your refund, after i made a blunder and subbed your book to CGC.

The date of the post you are quoting is 4/14/14. It was acknowledged in the probation discussion thread on 4/28/14 at 4:14pm that you provided a refund.

Thanks Wolfpack, sorry for the mishap. I'm still looking for a MD1 to send to you free of charge.

Don't know what difference this makes now, but I recently purchased a Daredevil #1 CGC 2.0 Sig Series from Drew, and everything arrived quickly, as described, and well packaged!

thanks guys. i'm committed to getting the rest of the books i owe out. after wards i'll likely slink away from these boards.

I purchased an American Vampire 1 RRP and must say that it was packaged well enough to survive the apocalypse (or Apocalypse's wrath!), mailed out with the quickness and without any incident.

The book was advertised as NM+ which is pretty close to what I think this book would grade at; imo it would probably grade 9.4-9.6 at CGC. The 9.8 caliber stated via PM was a bit of over-grading, but that's alright.

Lastly, since he's currently on the PL, Symbiotic mailed the book first and I paid him only after receiving it.

Again, thanks for the book and for a stress-free, smooth transaction.

(thumbs u

Warning avoid at all costs. Symbiotic promised to send me 10 image #1's for $78 shipped. The next day he pulled two of the comics back and also wanted to charge me more. So what started at 10 comics for $78 turned into 8 comics at $82. Plus he originally promised I would receive the comics in 2 days. Of course he changed that as well. He said he would mail them out as soon as he could. Since he changed the deal after we had an agreement I told him what I thought of him and told him I would never have anything to do with him again.

At the time of our deal I had no idea the guy had problems with other board members.

This guy shills auctions, he lies, and should be avoided at all costs. If you want to be ripped off I guess this is the guy you should go to.

He's ok in your book? Do you know the guys history? He's ripped off numerous board members. He's shilled well over 25 ebay auctions and continues to do it. Sorry but the guys a complete dirtbag and IMO you saying he's ok is 100% wrong.

What happens if some new board member reads your comments and buys something off him? The chances of him getting ripped of is very high. If you have time please read the information about the guy. There's one going currently in the comics general section. He's bad news and should be avoided at all costs regardless if the deal you made with him worked out ok.