• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why I loathe eBay

48 posts in this topic

I think that sometimes people are going to be PinTA's no matter what. Sometimes you take a negative. I did a ridiculous amount of selling in 2010 and battled through a couple of cases.

The trick is to retain all paperwork and stand your ground. I cannot tell you how many times someone demanded that I send something in a way that was beneath my standards.

Everything is sent boxed. Everything is sent with delivery confirmation. End of story. Non negotiable.

It used to be that there were a lot of sellers ripping people off on eBay.

They have since reworked the system to the point it's the exact opposite of what it was in the beginning.

Selling there is like playing Russian Roulette. You just have to hope the bullet doesn't turn up on the big sales.

Nick sorry to hear that. Have you contacted e-bay? You never know they may actually care lol

WHat book was it have you got a spare or know someone who has, maybe he would remove it for another copy, or would he see that as proof you stiffed him (shrug)

Nick sorry to hear that. Have you contacted e-bay? You never know they may actually care lol

WHat book was it have you got a spare or know someone who has, maybe he would remove it for another copy, or would he see that as proof you stiffed him (shrug)

Yeah, I've contacted eBay and asked for the neg to be removed on the basis of feedback manipulation.

I'm not holding my breath, however. :(

Yeah, I've contacted eBay and asked for the neg to be removed on the basis of feedback manipulation.

I'm not holding my breath, however. :(

Hope it all works out for you Nick :hi: