• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quick CGC Fees Question

8 posts in this topic

$28 + $5 service/per invoice + return shipping. Unless you have an account or are a dealer which would make it less.

Thank you. I'm at work right now and for whatever reason I can't access the fees page. Doesn't make sense since I can access the forums tho (shrug)

$28 + $5 service/per invoice + return shipping. Unless you have an account or are a dealer which would make it less.

Thank you. I'm at work right now and for whatever reason I can't access the fees page. Doesn't make sense since I can access the forums tho (shrug)

No prob (thumbs u Next time make sure you mention that so others will be more likely to help!

Now that I see it in print, I realize just how expensive it is to have a modern book graded and in your possession before one dies of old age.