• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #100 15 Covers

486 posts in this topic

Nice work bagel. I certainly wouldn't have taken the time for that. Here's an image from the R&L thread with detail.

100-breakdown.jpg

I'm wondering if 15 will be an incentive for the VIP holders of the upcoming Chicago Con.

has anyone confirmed that #15 isn't the second print cover, just without the writing so that people wouldn't know there's a second print coming too early?

#15 isn't a second print.

confirmation link?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5891678&Main=264036#Post5891678

lol

Jerome

so, what you're saying, is that none of you actually know anything about it. thanks. and you didn't need to be disrespectful.

Nice work bagel. I certainly wouldn't have taken the time for that. Here's an image from the R&L thread with detail.

100-breakdown.jpg

I'm wondering if 15 will be an incentive for the VIP holders of the upcoming Chicago Con.

has anyone confirmed that #15 isn't the second print cover, just without the writing so that people wouldn't know there's a second print coming too early?

confirmation link?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5891678&Main=264036#Post5891678

lol

Jerome

so, what you're saying, is that none of you actually know anything about it. thanks. and you didn't need to be disrespectful.

Sorry, but I know what it is, and have been sworn to secrecy. These other guys are just having fun.

100-breakdown.jpg

confirmation link?

lol

Jerome

Sorry, but I know what it is, and have been sworn to secrecy. These other guys are just having fun.

if you're serious, cool. i have no problem taking your word, but at least give me a serious response before you try and poke fun at me (not directed at you, just the other poster) that's all i wanted to hear. i wasn't rude in any of my posts, just asked an honest question.

Hawkman or AmericanFlipper (as seen in your signature) -

When Dre says something it is fact.

Take my word for it firsthand.

I started a thread about inconsistencies between a Justice League #1 9.6 and other 9.6s it wasn't until Dre came in the thread threw down a couple of sentences that I knew to stop my complaining.

Hopefully this will be your time to learn.

Also, the link was funny.

Dre's word is gold. It's been covered in here several times (I believe) and if you check 15 & 16 you can see several differences.

yeah, his sig is all i need to think he's official to me, and you're right about the differences. i just thought MAYBE they did that to throw people off.

I started a thread about inconsistencies between a Justice League #1 9.6 and other 9.6s it wasn't until Dre came in the thread threw down a couple of sentences that I knew to stop my complaining.

i'm not saying it wasn't funny, it was. i just didn't realize dude was official at first, and it felt like instead of an honest answer, my leg was being pulled.

all is good now.

i'm not saying it wasn't funny, it was. i just didn't realize dude was official at first, and it felt like instead of an honest answer, my leg was being pulled.

all is good now.

Now be very carefully when that Canadian pops into these threads and starts talking, nothing but BS spewing from braggynets mouth. lol

You know you are big time on these boards when you have a whole following of haters who try and attack or make fun of your every post. Never thought I would see someone have comic book envy but we get to see it in these WD threads. :)

Really though Dre can you give us even a hint at what is up with that WD issue?