• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #100 15 Covers

486 posts in this topic

lets be real here. who would be all that shocked if someone has already handed CGC a fresh case of these to slab?

did you really think that any unused CASES would be destroyed? lol

nobody really knows either way. it's all speculation. they might release the copies that weren't given out, they might not. i don't believe anyone can say either way for sure. if i'm wrong, prove me wrong.

Nobody knows, but an educated guess would be that a case of NM copies of an exclusive variant of one of the hottest comics on the stands isn't going in the trash when they are selling for $100 a copy on eBay.

but it's not a $100 book anymore...more like $60-85, and still dropping.

So I'm the only one who thinks that the cover is meh? :shrug:

Is it sad that I'm excited that Chuck decided to use more than just a quarter of the cover? It appears he's using half the alotted space nowadays? Eff yeah :headbang: see Kirkman IS reading this thread. Power to the people!!!

Jim

im buying it

I suspect most will. Once image had the huge orders for the regular covers they had most collectors by the short and curlies. (not to exclude the shaven)

Buy 9 different covers of a book and the collector in all of us takes over chasing every other variant and printing. Just look at the price for the Comixology issue.

Last 3 raw sales on Comixology:

$585

$605

$610

Wow. Almost 100 copies (or 20% of the print run) have filtered through eBay already, and absolutely no sign of slowing down. If anything, prices are going up.

Can't wait to see what the first slabbed 9.8 goes for on the 'bay.

Last 3 raw sales on Comixology:

$585

$605

$610

Wow. Almost 100 copies (or 20% of the print run) have filtered through eBay already, and absolutely no sign of slowing down. If anything, prices are going up.

Can't wait to see what the first slabbed 9.8 goes for on the 'bay.

Insane :o - Finally a Walking Dead issue I'll probably skip...