• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Someone needs to apologize to me about butthurt

46 posts in this topic

It's very denigrating to my profession to toss around this term so willy-nilly. There are people with real butthurt who come to me for help, and I buttheal. If you'd like to use the term butthurt further, please put me on ignore, then take me off of ignore and start a thread in CG apologizing to me for using this term in vain, then I'll put you on ignore and you can rescind your apology.

Disclaimer: if anyone using the term butthurt has real butthurt, then please let me know and I can buttheal you. You don't need to apologize.

It's very denigrating to my profession to toss around this term so willy-nilly. There are people with real butthurt who come to me for help, and I buttheal. If you'd like to use the term butthurt further, please put me on ignore, then take me off of ignore and start a thread in CG apologizing to me for using this term in vain, then I'll put you on ignore and you can rescind your apology.

Disclaimer: if anyone using the term butthurt has real butthurt, then please let me know and I can buttheal you. You don't need to apologize.

Your sorcery can do nothing for butthurt.

Buttpain, buttdisease, buttache, buttlesions etc., perhaps.

Butthurt is beyond your ken.

I can't help but think that there's a LOT of boardies who owe me a big fat thank you!

Without the simple posting of an overweight MsMarvel, CG would have been a LOT less fun the last week!

You're welcome!!! :acclaim:

No way, I'm the arse-whisperer

No way, I'm the arse-whisperer

Mods notified. Custom title detected.