• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scuba covers?

170 posts in this topic

gossip.gif I didn't put it up here to drum up business for my ebay auctions, BUT I did just list it with some other Outer Limit books for a $2.95 start bid...

What's your ebay id?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2272350613&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

I also like the cover to issue 10 as well, but what's up with those aliens in # 8? Did the cover artist let his kid draw those in or what?

thumbsup2.gif

You don't say? 893whatthe.gif

Thanks for your contribution of the comics for kids in Kosovo. I just had to scan this one for FFB while I had it once I saw it in the box!

Looks like it might end up costing him some $$ for that NM copy! popcorn.gif

I'd be happy to trade you a bunch of non-scuba covers (early 1990s Marvels, DCs, and Image/other independent hero books) for that one, if you're just going to send Scooby to Kosovo. That way, everybody wins.

yay.gif

You don't say? 893whatthe.gif

Thanks for your contribution of the comics for kids in Kosovo. I just had to scan this one for FFB while I had it once I saw it in the box!

Looks like it might end up costing him some $$ for that NM copy! popcorn.gif

I'd be happy to trade you a bunch of non-scuba covers (early 1990s Marvels, DCs, and Image/other independent hero books) for that one, if you're just going to send Scooby to Kosovo. That way, everybody wins.

yay.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif That's the spirit FFB! I asked Warlord via PM to offer it to you, enjoy it (and thanks for the bid on the Outer Limits auction too!) thumbsup2.gif

Hey Scott!

Is this in Liz's collection yet? If not, it is hers. Got it for a soing and is in nice shape too! Will bring it to 2005 Wondercon unless we hook up earlier! (mmm - TBA's for ya!) grin.gif

What's a soing? Was that some sort of barter trade? confused-smiley-013.gif

Hey Scott!

Is this in Liz's collection yet? If not, it is hers. Got it for a soing and is in nice shape too! Will bring it to 2005 Wondercon unless we hook up earlier! (mmm - TBA's for ya!) grin.gif

gt66.jpg

That Ed..."What a MAROON!" tongue.gif

Hey Scott!

Learn to use the quote function better...dork! popcorn.gif

Hey Scott!

Hmmm - before you dis learn to work quotes! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

And you DARE call me on a typo? I mean - come ON!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Scott!

Learn to use the quote function better...dork! popcorn.gif

We be of one mind but form the looks of things the quote function is whacko???

And I STILL say - someone is calling me on a typo????????????? 27_laughing.gif