• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scuba covers?

170 posts in this topic

The scuba cover search is going very well! I got Liz her own copy of Twilight Zone #84 (first ever Frank Miller professional art), which is her favorite scuba cover of all time. I also picked up a copy of Showcase #79, which I'll scan later tonight and post here. It is a GORGEOUS VF/NM copy that I got from Silveracre, who had it graded and priced as a VF!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif The book is absolutely stunning and looks almost as good as the Pacific Coast 9.4 Qualified copy that I posted a while ago. cloud9.gif

I am now looking for an affordable copy of Showcase #3. blush.gif

The cover you posted above is super sweet. I'll start looking for a nice copy of that one!

That is sweet. Anyone know where I can buy a nice, inexpensive run of Sea Devils? confused.gif

Check my website, FFB. I've got a complete run but they are mostly in mid grade - although that does mean they're inexpensive.

Thanks, Andy. I'll look today. Midgrade is fine. Liz isn't a condition freak like I am. (Thank God.)

Thanks, Andy. I'll look today. Midgrade is fine. Liz isn't a condition freak like I am. (Thank God.)

I'll never forget the look of pride of Liz's face when she showed off her comic book collection to David and I. Pure joy and enthusiasm!

893frustrated.gif

What's the problem? confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif I know you've been talking to the Canuck. Don't toy with me, Counselor.

This isn't Greggy's copy. His doesn't have the price stamp from Great Britain on it like this one does. I got this one from Silveracre for Liz. I got my own from Greggy. confused-smiley-013.gif

893frustrated.gif

27_laughing.gif I know you've been talking to the Canuck. Don't toy with me, Counselor.

This isn't Greggy's copy. His doesn't have the price stamp from Great Britain on it like this one does. I got this one from Silveracre for Liz. I got my own from Greggy. confused-smiley-013.gif

893frustrated.gif I'm AWARE of this... You now have TWO sweet copies, ONE of which is a "sweet, sweet" copy.

Thus, my initial " 893frustrated.gif "

893frustrated.gif

893frustrated.gif I'm AWARE of this... You now have TWO sweet copies, ONE of which is a "sweet, sweet" copy.

Thus, my initial " 893frustrated.gif "

Sweet, sweet DCs. cloud9.gif Want me to send you a full sized picture when it arrives? Or maybe a picture of me grinning while holding both of them?

***You Are Ignoring This Loser***

There are three kinds of lies -- lies, damnded lies, and "***You Are Ignoring This Loser***"

-- Benjamin Disraeli, Mark Twain, or whichever other erroneous attribution you prefer.