• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scuba covers?

170 posts in this topic

***You Are Ignoring This Loser***

There are three kinds of lies -- lies, damnded lies, and "***You Are Ignoring This Loser***"

-- Benjamin Disraeli, Mark Twain, or whichever other erroneous attribution you prefer.

893applaud-thumb.gif How can I ignore one who is so obviously very nearly literate??

What FFB said, Major, was that he's keeping the sweetest of his sweet, sweet DC's for himself, and gave the slightly less sweet sweet, sweet DC to his super sweet girlfriend.

Sweet Jesus, I think I just popped a blood vessel in my brain. No wait, it was just The Brain making another 20 posts in the last 5 minutes alone. foreheadslap.gif

There are three kinds of lies -- lies, damnded lies, and "***You Are Ignoring This Loser***"

-- Benjamin Disraeli, Mark Twain, or whichever other erroneous attribution you prefer.

893applaud-thumb.gif How can I ignore one who is so obviously very nearly literate??

Exactly. Just think, even if everyone else were to leave the forum, you'd still have your shill, Clark, to talk to. tongue.gif

Exactly. Just think, even if everyone else were to leave the forum, you'd still have your shill, Clark, to talk to. tongue.gif

True... I do love me. cloud9.gif

The only problem with Clark is that he suffers with a severe case of post-count envy.

The only problem with Clark is that he suffers with a severe case of post-count envy.

What he lacks in quantity he could make up for in quality by posting the aforementioned Vampirella scuba cover in here. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

What FFB said, Major, was that he's keeping the sweetest of his sweet, sweet DC's for himself, and gave the slightly less sweet sweet, sweet DC to his super sweet girlfriend.

Sweet Jesus, I think I just popped a blood vessel in my brain. No wait, it was just The Brain making another 20 posts in the last 5 minutes alone. foreheadslap.gif

Divad, FFB, after having spoken with Don Short-Shorts KNOWS FULL WELL that Showcase 79 is one of my favorite books EVER and I have been longing to have a sweet, sweet copy for a long time. He's just rubbing my nose in it and playing innocent.

He's an evil man, that F.F. Bono... and it is for that reason and that reason alone that I admire him so.

cloud9.gif

What he lacks in quantity he could make up for in quality by posting the aforementioned Vampirella scuba cover in here. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

He WOULD if Datazap would work! 893frustrated.gif

He WOULD if Datazap would work! 893frustrated.gif

Seems to be working fine?

P.S. SWEET cover!!!! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gifcloud9.gif Thanks for the tip! thumbsup2.gif

vamp103.jpg

Divad, FFB, after having spoken with Don Short-Shorts KNOWS FULL WELL that Showcase 79 is one of my favorite books EVER and I have been longing to have a sweet, sweet copy for a long time. He's just rubbing my nose in it and playing innocent.

It hurts me, indeed, cuts me deep, that you think I could be so cruel. juggle.gif

He's an evil man, that F.F. Bono... and it is for that reason and that reason alone that I admire him so.

cloud9.gif

Divad?!?!? 893whatthe.gif He's over in the grading forum getting his books graded so he can list them on eBay. stooges.gif

So, I guess you could say that Scott is being selfish about the sweeter of the sweet, sweet DC scuba covers, and won't give it to Liz OR you. I'll bet he's selfish between the sheets too, if you catch my subtlety.

cloud9.gif

Divad?!?!? 893whatthe.gif He's over in the grading forum getting his books graded so he can list them on eBay. stooges.gif

So, I guess you could say that Scott is being selfish about the sweeter of the sweet, sweet DC scuba covers, and won't give it to Liz OR you. I'll bet he's selfish between the sheets too, if you catch my subtlety.

foreheadslap.gif Curse your FF avatars!!! 27_laughing.gif

Selfish between the sheets and selfish between the COVERS... I'm picking up what you're putting down. gossip.gif

Nice, no!? Seriously DZ isn't working for me. 893frustrated.gif

I got my NM- copy for $3!! 893whatthe.gif893applaud-thumb.gif The similarity to Showcase 79 is striking, eh?

Yes, and it is absolutely one of the most beautiful comic covers I've ever seen! cloud9.gif

I just put a bid on the one pictured here. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Nice, no!? Seriously DZ isn't working for me. 893frustrated.gif

I got my NM- copy for $3!! 893whatthe.gif893applaud-thumb.gif The similarity to Showcase 79 is striking, eh?

Yes, and it is absolutely one of the most beautiful comic covers I've ever seen! cloud9.gif

I just put a bid on the one pictured here. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif It went a long way toward getting me hooked on magazines...

Hey FFB,

Not a scuba cover, but this ebay seller's about me page is pretty interesting.

00comics has a cover gallery of comics that have reached a milestone issue ending in 00, (issue 100, 200, etc.), and there's another link to his 'barbers in comics' web site. Just thought it was interesting...

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=00comics