• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Shipping supplies

15 posts in this topic

I've decided to sell my Trooper collection consisting of 700 or so books. But I want to stock up on shipping supplies first. I need to find the cheapest place to buy cardboard and bubble wrap in bulk. If any of you dealers have a hook up for some deals that would be awesome.

Uline for cardboard and even mailers and eBay for gigantic rolls of bubble wrap (12" tearable with 3/8 bubbles at least preferably 1/2 inch bubbles or larger for Slabs.)

Man, I bet this is a sweet collection...

For supplies, I go to a local warehouse retailer that deals solely in boxes, tape, packaging materials. It costs like 1/3 the price of going to Staples.

If you can't find a place like that near you, you could try esupplies.com. I've used them a few times and they're very fast to ship.

Uline for cardboard and even mailers and eBay for gigantic rolls of bubble wrap (12" tearable with 3/8 bubbles at least preferably 1/2 inch bubbles or larger for Slabs.)

Looked at the Uline website but didn't see any cardboard for sale other than boxes.

Man, I bet this is a sweet collection...

For supplies, I go to a local warehouse retailer that deals solely in boxes, tape, packaging materials. It costs like 1/3 the price of going to Staples.

If you can't find a place like that near you, you could try esupplies.com. I've used them a few times and they're very fast to ship.

It is a sweet collection, but it has got to go...and I was so close to completing it!

I'll look through the yellow pages and see if there's a warehouse that sells packing supplies, thanks!

Looked at the Uline website but didn't see any cardboard for sale other than boxes.

They're called Small corrugated pads.

A cardboard sandwich will add $.50-.60 to your cost generally. They're 150lb Test. Probably cheaper elsewhere...

http://www.uline.com/BL_1853/Small-Corrugated-Pads

Is this what you were looking for?

Uline Cardboard Flats

Hope it helps.

Excellent, thanks guys! Just bought a ton of Cardboard from Uline and bubblewrap from Top Mailers on ebay. Will probably get hammered and once I'm drunk enough start listing books here first.

You should have just gone to the liquor store and got free boxes with your favorite swill - two birds, one stone. :baiting:

Excellent, thanks guys! Just bought a ton of Cardboard from Uline and bubblewrap from Top Mailers on ebay. Will probably get hammered and once I'm drunk enough start listing books here first.

Hope that you are selling for a positive reason. Your focus was awesome!

Dan

Hope that you are selling for a positive reason. Your focus was awesome for being three sheets to the wind all of the time!

Dan

fixed

You should have just gone to the liquor store and got free boxes with your favorite swill - two birds, one stone. :baiting:

UshuaiaMarathonpic.jpg