• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #100 Limited Edition Box set /100 FOR $399.99

15 posts in this topic

CLOSED - All Sold Thanks:)

For those that missed out on skybounds release I have acquired two of these and

because I need money to purchase some comics from another board member I am moving them for a reasonable price respectively to what you would have to pay on feebay from others. I know people are upset about the aftermarket prices so I am not selling them for $500 - $650 which is what they are going for on feebay.

First timestamped :takeit: along with payment in either PM or thread RULES!

I will have 2 available @ $399.99 each

Price includes shipping in the USA

Details at this link

http://www.skybound.com/skybound/2012/7/3/the-walking-dead-100-limited-edition-box-set.html

For those that missed out on skybounds release I have acquired two of these and because I need money to purchase some comics from another board member I am moving them for a reasonable price respectively to what you would have to pay on feebay from others. I know people are upset about the aftermarket prices so I am not selling them for $500 - $650 which is what they are going for on feebay.

First timestamped :takeit: along with payment in either PM or thread RULES!

I will have 2 available @ $415.00 each

Price includes shipping in the USA

Details at this link

http://www.skybound.com/skybound/2012/7/3/the-walking-dead-100-limited-edition-box-set.html

Might want to revise your listing. You've got $410 in the title and $415 in the body.

International I would only ship express which would cost about $45 us.

You had me at forty five dollars. :sorry:

But thank you for making this post and GLWT. If you didn't make this post this item would have swopped right under my radar.

Yeah, internationally shipping sucks, but it is the only way I can protect my self buy shipping insured.

Won't fit in a medium priority box?