• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COOL batch of GA and SA......DISCOUNTS

35 posts in this topic

Here's a neat stack of books for sale. Nothing bargain basement unfortunately. Shipping to US is $ 15 Priority insured. 2 week hassle free return policy. Overseas is possible, rates vary, cost is usually high. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

TAKE 10% OFF ALL REMAINING BOOKS

WEIRD TALES OF THE FUTURE # 5......OW......Good..but one page is ripped in half lengthwise with one corner missing.Doesn't affect the Wolverton stories. VERY glossy........$ 450

101_0336.jpg

PLANET COMICS # 39.......Looks in the VF range but a marker line of about one and a half inches is drawn top corner of every facing page....does not effect story. ......Nice OW pages with no tanning......$ 500 :news: SOLD

101_0324.jpg

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I'm hoping a couple won't sell and I'm sure a couple won't lol GOD BLESS....

RAWHIDE KID 29.......VF minus or so now...but should press to an 8.0 ....OW/W .......$ 90 :news: SOLD

101_0332.jpg

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I'm hoping a couple won't sell and I'm sure a couple won't lol GOD BLESS....

RAWHIDE KID 29.......VF minus or so now...but should press to an 8.0 ....OW/W .......$ 90

101_0332.jpg

STRANGE TALES 109.....Fine plus plus......OW/W.......$ 90

101_0331.jpg

:takeit: both!

RAWHIDE KID 29.......VF minus or so now...but should press to an 8.0 ....OW/W .......$ 90

101_0332.jpg

STRANGE TALES 109.....Fine plus plus......OW/W.......$ 90

101_0331.jpg

:takeit: both!

DONE.....Thanks, my friend .....GOD BLESS...