• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Anticipation thread...

44 posts in this topic

after I got over the sdcc exclusives I'm now looking forward to seeing all the new toy news that comes from sdcc eager to see what hasbro & neca & mattel have in store

The Surfliner pulls into San Diego within the hour. Still a couple of days to go, but can't wait for the con to start! We're psyched. How about you??? :banana:

Hey David would love to meet you and the misses.I'll be at GAtors booth first thing Sat. morning.hint hint. (thumbs u

The Surfliner pulls into San Diego within the hour. Still a couple of days to go, but can't wait for the con to start! We're psyched. How about you??? :banana:

Hey David would love to meet you and the misses.I'll be at GAtors booth first thing Sat. morning.hint hint. (thumbs u

Will make every effort to be in gator's neighborhood regardless of the condition I'm in after Friday evening partying. :headbang:

This thread is useless without pictures :baiting:

hm:facepalm:(tsk)

Will PM a few select pics from the grand tour instead. Enjoy. :grin:

Will make every effort to be in gator's neighborhood regardless of the condition I'm in after Friday evening partying. :headbang:

This thread is useless without pictures :baiting:

hm:facepalm:(tsk)

Will PM a few select pics from the grand tour instead. Enjoy. :grin:

:headbang:

I can't wait! Taking the entire family down from Wed to Monday. Staying at the same awesome hotel in Mission Valley that I stayed last year - has "dive-in movies" every night. So they play a family movie on a huge screen at the pool and the bar delivers drinks if you want a couple. Lots of fun for everyone.

Looking forward to back issue diving and getting another sketch from Tim Vigil...a tradition for me.

Sweet retro thread about San Diego ComicCon in 1982 over in GA: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5836421#Post5836421

As for the picture below, I'm thinking Greggy and Tupenny got a hold of a time machine. Where's Flee? What do you think buddy?

Picture10.png

Photo of Alan Lite and Christopher Ng.

Anyone happen to be stopping by the Hasbro booth and getting a white and red GI Joe Jinx figure? Just wondering.

I haven't been to SDCC since 2004. :cry: It's been way too long. I think I need to reevaluate my life if I've let this much time pass without visiting the Gaslamp Quarter and getting drunk on discount margaritas then wandering back into the convention center. I remember seeing Keanu Reeves promoting Constantine, John Totleben receiving an Inkpot Award in a near-empty conference room :( and buying the first run of the Bone One Volume Edition TPB from the Cartoon Books booth, which I still have. Ah, SDCC memories. :cloud9:

I haven't been to SDCC since 2004. :cry: It's been way too long. I think I need to reevaluate my life if I've let this much time pass without visiting the Gaslamp Quarter and getting drunk on discount margaritas then wandering back into the convention center. I remember seeing Keanu Reeves promoting Constantine, John Totleben receiving an Inkpot Award in a near-empty conference room :( and buying the first run of the Bone One Volume Edition TPB from the Cartoon Books booth, which I still have. Ah, SDCC memories. :cloud9:

Of course, after the margaritas come the dealer hall.

There is nothing like drunken spending with reckless abandon. That is how I received an email once from comiclink with a fed ex tracking number and X-Men 1 showed up on my doorstep a few days later. :facepalm:

It's whiter in person. The pic through the shell do not do it justice.

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/ComicDetail.aspx?PeopleComicID=256779&PeopleSetID=44847

Of course, after the margaritas come the dealer hall.

There is nothing like drunken spending with reckless abandon. That is how I received an email once from comiclink with a fed ex tracking number and X-Men 1 showed up on my doorstep a few days later. :facepalm:

It's whiter in person. The pic through the shell do not do it justice.

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/ComicDetail.aspx?PeopleComicID=256779&PeopleSetID=44847

:D Too funny!

I have a question for you guys. This is my first time being there for preview night. Are most of the booths up and running and selling things or is it really just your chance to check-in and take a look at the floor.

Thanks for any info.

All the booths will be opened and running on Preview Night.

However, some of the artists may not be there.