• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DKR Movie/ Knightfall Bane vs. Batman pages on my CAF

15 posts in this topic

Less than two weeks to go!!!

It's always a pleasure (well, maybe a little infuriating too) to view your gallery!

:D

Yup, one of my favorites collections on CAF...

If only Jason wasn't such a nice person, it'd have made it easier to hate him...

He has probably about 50% of my WANT LIST pages... :cry:

But he is one of the good guys, so it's good to know those pages had found

such a deserving home, instead of just yellowing at some basement out there.

Well, I guess I can't complain too much as I still managed to snag that Jim Aparo

page from the following issue, which had featured the first meeting between

CATWOMAN and BANE:

http://qurls.com?i=51024

I was wondering if these two characters had shared any other comicbook moment,

or is this their only meeting ?

So excited for the movie! Hopefully they keep some of the dialogue from the comic. Either way it's going to be the best movie of the year!

Thank you Gal, the page you have is awesome because I believe Bane and Catwoman only meet once in Knightfall. In fact I believe it's their first meeting. Always puzzled me about how little of Catwoman we saw during the story. I can't think of any others off the top of my head.

Amazing Gallery J!

Just happy other fans are enjoying them before the movie! I hope Bane shows some sort of venom/gas pump rush like the comics but we'll see! Not sure how it will work with only a mask with no feed system like the comics. Thanks!

i bet you wish you had the BREAK YOU page eh?

awesome pages sir

Thanks! The Break you page would complete the book almost and is choice but I'm happy and lucky I have what I have. Still don't know which page is my favorite but have been leaning towards page 2 where Banes gets pumped with venom.

I'd be interested to know which page from my collection is your and other collectors favorites.

Thanks for viewing!

i bet you wish you had the BREAK YOU page eh?

awesome pages sir

Thanks! The Break you page would complete the book almost and is choice but I'm happy and lucky I have what I have. Still don't know which page is my favorite but have been leaning towards page 2 where Banes gets pumped with venom.

I'd be interested to know which page from my collection is your and other collectors favorites.

Thanks for viewing!

Can't decide between page 1 and page 19. Great set of pages! (understatement much?)

pages 1 & 19 are cool but the dialogue on 3 explains Bane's past. I actually like the panel pages with the story more than the splashy pages. Leaning towards page 5 now where Bats goes at it one last time but page 4 has some really chilling dialogue I hope to see in the movie. Haven't been this excited for a movie in a long time. Hopefully someone will make a death of superman movie so i have another childhood dream come true!

pages 1 & 19 are cool but the dialogue on 3 explains Bane's past. I actually like the panel pages with the story more than the splashy pages. Leaning towards page 5 now where Bats goes at it one last time but page 4 has some really chilling dialogue I hope to see in the movie. Haven't been this excited for a movie in a long time. Hopefully someone will make a death of superman movie so i have another childhood dream come true!

You aren't kidding, I am SO excited for this movie! Can't wait to see Catwoman!!!

At least you can watch the death of Superman animated movie.

You aren't kidding, I am SO excited for this movie! Can't wait to see Catwoman!!!

At least you can watch the death of Superman animated movie.

Catwoman's gonna be dope! Can't wait to see Anne in her costume!

The DOS animated movie is good but is a tease compared to what can be done. I think as special effects become cheaper odds are well see a DOS movie in the future. Just a question of how long. Until then DKR will be my fix!