• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers that would be too horrible for movies

40 posts in this topic

I looked around, but couldn't find a thread like this so if there is one sorry. The title says it all, with the Avengers movie being a big hit it and with a sequel already in the works that means that theres also probably going to some new additions to the team.

This is about the Avengers that you think would be lame to make the cut to be in the movie. The characters just needs to have been part of the Avengers at one time or another to be on the list, so lets see your choices.

Black Knight.

Can you imagine that concept on the big screen? The only way to save that type of character would be to put some farting French knights up in a castle to taunt him.

Jack Of Hearts.

Bite your tongue! Jack of Hearts is awesome.

Avengers that would translate poorly to the screen include: Tri-Athlete, Rage, Jocasta, Stingray, Mantis and Swordsman.

Black Knight.

Can you imagine that concept on the big screen? The only way to save that type of character would be to put some farting French knights up in a castle to taunt him.

+1

Mantis & Swordsman were too horrible even for the comics! Thank god i cant imagine they are even in the top 100 to be considered! :wishluck:

Jack Of Hearts.

Avengers that would translate poorly to the screen include: Tri-Athlete, Rage, Jocasta, Stingray, Mantis and Swordsman.

Jack of Hearts. Cool concept for the character, but damn that swashbuckling costume.

Jack Of Hearts.

Jocasta :sumo:

Starfox- has the ability to stimulate the pleasure centers in the brains of other people in other words cause psychic boners , might be in the movie though just for being Thanos's brother.

Oh my god, i cant believe i forgot him!!! :sick:

I dont know what was more HORRIFIC, Mantis & Swordsman joining or Starfox and the female Captain Marvel. Both pairs sucked so bad it went light years beyond EPIC sucking!!! :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

All 4 of them deserve about 757,845 more :sick: 's but i dont want to use up all the bandwith on the site!

Starfox- has the ability to stimulate the pleasure centers in the brains of other people in other words cause psychic boners , might be in the movie though just for being Thanos's brother.

Oh my god, i cant believe i forgot him!!! :sick:

I dont know what was more HORRIFIC, Mantis & Swordsman joining or Starfox and the female Captain Marvel. Both pairs sucked so bad it went light years beyond EPIC sucking!!! :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

All 4 of them deserve about 757,845 more :sick: 's but i dont want to use up all the bandwith on the site!

FU Jason. Real Avengers fans know Mantis and Swordsman rock.

IMG00477-20110812-1624.jpg

IMG01062-20120710-1817.jpg

I can only assume that the only reasons that people haven't also mentioned Silverclaw are because they forgot her or they didn't even know who she is.

The thing is that pretty much any character can be made into a half decent movie character by removing the silly aspects. The only thing wrong with the Swordsman was his outfit.

lol

Whatever dude! To each his own but that damn Mantis storyline in the 110's was arguably the worst thing in the history of comics except for maybe Youngblood 1 :sick:

God i hate her! Seriously, that freaking celestial madonna storyline makes me physically ill just thinking about it! :censored:

Jack Of Hearts.

Love me some Jack of Hearts. :cloud9: