• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: Beast Edition

113 posts in this topic

K-Man are you going to get this colored?

This one is a little back and forth on the coloring but after a small chat with Jose then I will go with the coloring option. Most likely Nei or Laura Martin if I can find a place to slide it to them.

and man the EVS looks awesome.

This is a new sketch, but on the back of my X-Men 1, EVS Beast cover, which i am currently putting in for the running of BotB Beast title, Ethan was over in the UK attending LSCC at the weekend & i thought it would be a good idea to add an original X-Men team Beast to the back cover, so here it is, my apologies for the poor photo...

Currently on its way to CGC for grading

e9js.jpg

I could put up the poll, but I notice that Kaholo's challenger has since been colored, I'll wait until he clarifies if he wants to enter the B&W or colored version.

I can't imagine anyone would change their backing/nomination of the sketch after being colored, but since it has changed I guess we should get a second and third just to make sure everything is done properly. I'll second it, anyone want to third Kaholo's colored Beast so I can put the poll up?

The challenge has been laid out.

Challenger #1

Owner: kaholo1256

Artist: Jose Varese, Colors by Sabine Rich

10152911_10152423076665839_1010858888_n_zps0255e767.jpg

Vs.

Challenger #2

Owner: forde81

Artist: Ethan Van Sciver

bumc.jpg

The Winner earns the Right to take on the Champ for the title of…

Best of the Best Beast