• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incredible Hulk 181 CGC 8.0 Signed and Sketched ** Price Drop**

21 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I'm selling my Hulk 181 to fund some of my SDCC WD ventures. :) Below is a pic of it. I've never seen one like it and think this book is one of a kind. I'm asking $1100. I will entertain offers too but can't accept time payments. Sorry, need the money now. Any questions just let me know!!

IMG_0099.jpg

This is a really nice book all around from sig to centering. Herb and Len sign this book in the HULK logo and it always looks nice. I recently saw some insufficiently_thoughtful_person got Stan to sign a #181 and he scrawled his name completely across the word Wolverine.

Just wanted to point out that last sale on GPA for an 8.0 UNIVERSAL was 1,150.

50 more than this sick signed and sketched book.

I JUST picked up a copy off mycomicshop.com 2 days ago or I'd be all over this...

Dealt with Chad Previously and he is top notch!

:takeit: Per Pm

Nice pick-up, Doug.

Thanks now I have to move some books to pay for it lol I told my wife I was done for the month on comics.

Liar Liar...pants on fire....sell me your JIM 83!

Cant its signed, and it wouldnt have been an issue but I broke down Monday and bought some cover art from Mark Brooks. doh! Probably moving my TTA 27 to pay for it since I have a standing offer on it already.

:takeit: Per Pm

Nice pick-up, Doug.

Thanks now I have to move some books to pay for it lol I told my wife I was done for the month on comics.

Liar Liar...pants on fire....sell me your JIM 83!

Cant its signed, and it wouldnt have been an issue but I broke down Monday and bought some cover art from Mark Brooks. doh! Probably moving my TTA 27 to pay for it since I have a standing offer on it already.

Dude, I'm getting jealous of your Brooks haul but not the bill!

lol yea, I was saving for Chicago this month but after seeing his ebay auction for SDCC go above 3000$ I figured it was worth spending some cash on a cover from him for 1/2 that price.

Just moved my TTA 27 to cover the cost of the cover and I am selling some sketch covers/moderns to cover this bill. Then it is back on to saving for next month. Hopefully I can score a X-Men 1 and a replacement TTA 27 in Chicago. :wishluck:

I was glad Chadh worked with me on this copy I have been a fan of it since he picked it up 6 weeks ago. I offered to buy it from him then so this is a keeper for me.

lol yea, I was saving for Chicago this month but after seeing his ebay auction for SDCC go above 3000$ I figured it was worth spending some cash on a cover from him for 1/2 that price.

Just moved my TTA 27 to cover the cost of the cover and I am selling some sketch covers/moderns to cover this bill. Then it is back on to saving for next month. Hopefully I can score a X-Men 1 and a replacement TTA 27 in Chicago. :wishluck:

I was glad Chadh worked with me on this copy I have been a fan of it since he picked it up 6 weeks ago. I offered to buy it from him then so this is a keeper for me.

Aghh, came into this thread too late and was going to ask if ya wanted to flip it. Nice pick up Doug, keep me in mind if ever interested in getting rid of it.

Cheers,

Cole