• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OSPG Official Thread 2012!

125 posts in this topic

I received an e-mail from Heritage today. They are offering a downloadable version for $30. It's in .pdc format, which means you'll only be able to view it on a single computer. Does anyone know if you will be able to print from this file, or is it read-only?

I received an e-mail from Heritage today. They are offering a downloadable version for $30. It's in .pdc format, which means you'll only be able to view it on a single computer. Does anyone know if you will be able to print from this file, or is it read-only?

If it's a computer a file the good thing is that if worse comes to worse and

you can't jailbreak the file, you can at least take desktop pix and use those.

hm

Yikes, that's a lot of screen shots to print!

I've looked online, but can't find out if it's printable. I called Heritage, and they're not sure (at least the person I spoke to wasn't).

I'm hoping someone here knows the answer.

I've looked online, but can't find out if it's printable. I called Heritage, and they're not sure (at least the person I spoke to wasn't).

I would think that any file is printable...

whether or not it is easy to read is another matter.

hm

I have mine. Started going through it last night. Will give my Price Variant update later today. Always a good day when the Overstreet comes out.

hm

Not necessarily. The publisher has the option to lock-out or allow printing capabilities.

i've set aside 3 hours for Doug Sulipa's marketplace report

lol

At least he puts some work into it. Given the lack of length and lack of content of some of the reports, I wonder why the person wrote it at all.

hm

Not necessarily. The publisher has the option to lock-out or allow printing capabilities.

For a digital copy? It's impossible to block printing, just like with web pages.

I grabbed a copy on my lunch break. I got the hardcover with Catwoman. Looking forward to reading the market reports later.