• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OSPG Official Thread 2012!

125 posts in this topic

Yikes, that's a lot of screen shots to print!

I've looked online, but can't find out if it's printable. I called Heritage, and they're not sure (at least the person I spoke to wasn't).

I'm hoping someone here knows the answer.

I would think that any file is printable...

whether or not it is easy to read is another matter.

hm

Not necessarily. The publisher has the option to lock-out or allow printing capabilities.

For a digital copy? It's impossible to block printing, just like with web pages.

I'm not saying there isn't a back-door hackable way around it. I'm saying that a publisher can choose to disable the printing of a document.

http://www.locklizard.com/pdf_security_viewer.htm

I've looked online, but can't find out if it's printable. I called Heritage, and they're not sure (at least the person I spoke to wasn't).

hm

Not necessarily. The publisher has the option to lock-out or allow printing capabilities.

For a digital copy? It's impossible to block printing, just like with web pages.

I'm not saying there isn't a back-door hackable way around it. I'm saying that a publisher can choose to disable the printing of a document.

Nothing to do with hacking - a simple key on the keyboard will do the trick.

hm

Nothing to do with hacking - a simple key on the keyboard will do the trick.

Which one?

i've set aside 3 hours for Doug Sulipa's marketplace report

:roflmao:

My favourite part of every Overstreet for the past few years. I always leave it till last so that I can savour it. :cloud9:

Just started reading it.

Roy:

Very cool ad you have in this year Overstreet, I'll book mark it for sure (thumbs u

As we discuss who else has ads in the book. I know Bob Mrhighgrade does, anyone want to chime in!

*Spoilers*?

In a different 2012 OSPG thread, we were speculating which of the Top 100 books would be the big % gainers. One poster was wondering if Pep/Archie would continue, or if the early Actions would make the move. Turns out both did well, with an Honorable Mention to 'Tec 35.

Semi-Nudity Alert!

For those that care there is a semi-wardrobe malfunction on Vampirella

on page 976 (I know there is cloth there because I googled it,

but the artist knew what he was doing)...

:grin:

that could put your eye out