• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Space 3

43 posts in this topic

yup :) Can't wait for it ! also

fall of cybertron

assassins creed

bioshock

tomb raider

& uhm ??... Sure there are a few others I am forgetting about ... Lots to keep me busy lol

[font:Book Antiqua]I already finish the 2 Batman games

rumors for Arkham world are still rumors...[/font]

meh

Rocksteady should be given rights to all superhero games.

[font:Book Antiqua]Yes please...[/font]

:wishluck:

Diablo 4

Oh wait, that's coming out in 2032. :makepoint:

If they don't fix the drops and add new uniques that are worth equiping, I'm out of D3 when Guild Wars 2 comes out in a month.

Supposedly the next Rocksteady game appears to be a prequel to Arkham Asylum. It details Batman's first meeting and joining of the JLA in order to take down the Joker and an undisclosed villain.

Supposedly that is the big unveiling with a release date of late 2013.

http://www.oxm.co.uk/43673/batman-arkham-3-rumour-highly-stylised-prequel-may-star-justice-league-of-america/

I'm currently on level 6 of the first Dead Space gorefest, strangely enough.

Fantastic graphics on PS 3 for a 720 resolution game. Some quite generic level design but also some that's quite impressive, such as the command deck.

Very creepy atmosphere, but a little too frustratingly dark at times  in some of the combat set pieces, the medical deck level, for example.

I also have the sequel to play through soon.  Should be fun.

[font:Book Antiqua]I am stuck in 3 games

and since I suffer of OCD

I could not begin a new one

if a don’t finish first this 3 games...

:frustrated:

Today I say off and buy this one...

I love the Assassin Creed series...[/font]

:cloud9:

51jNDwHFO-L_AA300_.jpg

As a comics fan, the first thing I noticed about Isaac Clarke's helmet design is how much it resembles that of a Celestial, or The Destroyer's, to a lesser extent.  Maybe that's due to the writers being Warren Ellis and Rick Remender?

As a comics fan, the first thing I noticed about Isaac Clarke's helmet design is how much it resembles that of a Celestial, or The Destroyer's, to a lesser extent.  Maybe that's due to the writers being Warren Ellis and Rick Remender?

I thought Anthony Johnston wrote Dead Space?