• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC PICS

106 posts in this topic

Jedi Arrested Thursday at 5pm - walked by and they were frisking and taking of his lightsaber. Poor OBI !!!

securedownload-41.jpg

Did he try to use the Jedi mind trick and steal some swag?

"These are the comics I am borrowing from you, you will let me walk away with them now."

I'm guessing he must have a slab hidden - the officer on the right is gloving up for some cavity searching banana052.gif

heh - For some reason I just remembered Santa Con in NYC. Basically it's St Patricks day debauchery with everyone dressed like Santa Claus while the girls go as Santa's merry elves or Ms. Claus. I participated last year.

If you think that watching Obi Wan get arrested is confusing try watching drunken Santas being tangling with the Police only to get thrown up against a car and arrested in front of the tourists in Manhattan.

Santa Con, aka Amatuer hour. :tonofbricks:

It wouldve been great though if that guy actually tried to use the jedi mind trick on the police. If they had any sense of humor theyd let him go.

It absolutely was... but fun nonetheless - it was not as sloppy as 2nd Avenue on St Patricks Day though - It was like a holiday version of tailgating at a Jimmy Buffett Concert.

Can anyone pick up one of those Lego Venom mini fig's? Shoot me a PM (thumbs u

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fbtbnet/7563111172/in/photostream

Jerome

News sites first reported that it was Venom. Turns out it is a Black Suit Spider-man. Unfortunately this means that the main line will never see a Black Suit Spider-man. HOWEVER...

If you want a licensed Venom - Lego revealed today that Venom will be included in a 2013 set to be displayed later today or at Toy Fair.

securedownload-29.jpg

Can you imagine how many comics would sell if every LCS had two of these selling the books?

Very few. The typical comic buyer would be too intimidated to come in.

Jedi Arrested Thursday at 5pm - walked by and they were frisking and taking of his lightsaber. Poor OBI !!!

securedownload-41.jpg

Why??? ???

He removed a toy from its packaging in public.

:roflmao:

securedownload-29.jpg

Can you imagine how many comics would sell if every LCS had two of these selling the books?

I'm not sure the typical comic buyer would ever get a chance to go in (shrug)

Even if they could, they`d be too scared. Or at least the whole time they were in the store or at the cash register, their eyes would be down at their feet.

securedownload-29.jpg

Even if they could, they`d be too scared. Or at least the whole time they were in the store or at the cash register, their eyes would be down at their feet.

Oooo...go in the LCS... :devil:

securedownload-29.jpg

Oooo...go in the LCS... :devil:

:o

(worship)