• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC PICS

106 posts in this topic

Here are a few PICS from Wed Night. I will post more PICS ASAP after I take more shots and have time. They finally had a BOND item there!!! New big item every day from the movies. I'll get PICS of books as well. Buying spree today. :)

securedownload-4.jpg

securedownload-5.jpgsecuredownload-3.jpg

securedownload-7.jpgsecuredownload-6.jpgnick1-1.jpg

I hope we get more girls in pictures than Lara Croft... I'm kinda hoping some girl had the guts to show up as Savage Land Rogue... :wishluck:

Oh, there is no underwear. I'm surprised with all the re-posting of the "lara Girl", that no one has noticed her, hmmm. How should I say this so this thread doesn't get deleted . . . her landing Polar region is pretty obvious.

Maybe your screen doesn't have retina display.

Oh, there is no underwear. I'm surprised with all the re-posting of the "lara Girl", that no one has noticed her, hmmm. How should I say this so this thread doesn't get deleted . . . her landing Polar region is pretty obvious.

I noticed it, I just didn't mention it. (thumbs u

I noticed it, I just didn't mention it. (thumbs u

+1

Here are a few PICS from Wed Night. I will post more PICS ASAP after I take more shots and have time. They finally had a BOND item there!!! New big item every day from the movies. I'll get PICS of books as well. Buying spree today. :)

nick1-1.jpg

Pretty decent Hellboy look-alike on the left. Love the crowd at Comic-Con. This picture pretty much says it all :grin:

As an above poster stated. "No camels were harmed during the filming of Lara Croft at SDCC"

That is a fantastic picture hopefully there are more great ones like this to come lol