• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Walking Dead 35 Error

17 posts in this topic

I'd have to think so. There's only 2 9.6's and we just saw both of those on ebay past month for $325/330. I'm assuming those are in hands of completionists now. And we all know where the 9.8's are and I don't think they are leaving that collection anytime soon. :(

I'd have to think so. There's only 2 9.6's and we just saw both of those on ebay past month for $325/330. I'm assuming those are in hands of completionists now. And we all know where the 9.8's are and I don't think they are leaving that collection anytime soon. :(

I'd consider myself a completionist, but with a budget :cry:

My $ went to the 100s this month (and next!)

Congrats on the strong sale! And I guess congrats to you too Jim :P

Jerome

It's actually a really big deal :gossip: The census numbers for them are almost non existent.

" This book was printed with the second to last page in the story printed twice with the end of the story missing!

The original error seems to have been made by someone in Image, however, Kirkman was sent the proofs and mistakenly approved them thinking he had looked them over. It seems Kirkman had downloaded the proofs, which he usually looked through straight away, but forgot in this instance.

Once the proofs were approved, the print run went ahead and the problem was noticed. However, they seemed to have allowed a few books to "leak out" into the First Look program, where select retailers get copies of books around a week in advance of the main distribution; this confused and annoyed a number of the readers. "