• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neil Gaiman announces new Sandman!! woohoo!

35 posts in this topic

That announcement will make a lot of people happy! I'll admit that I never got into these originally. I may have read a couple and thought it was too confusing or something. There seemed to be a lot of different ones out there, I could never figure out which ones to start with.

That announcement will make a lot of people happy! I'll admit that I never got into these originally. I may have read a couple and thought it was too confusing or something. There seemed to be a lot of different ones out there, I could never figure out which ones to start with.

#1 would be a good start!

#1 would be a good start!

^^

Before watchmen has been fantastic thus far and this is coming from someone who read the originals as they came into the shop. Scorning them because you feel that it is disloyal to the source material may result in you missing out on something you might actually like.

(thumbs u

This news only somewhat makes up for Before Watchmen.

Before watchmen has been fantastic thus far and this is coming from someone who read the originals as they came into the shop. Scorning them because you feel that it is disloyal to the source material may result in you missing out on something you might actually like.

(thumbs u

I think the talent on Before Watchmen is top notch, and I'm sure they will do a good job with the books and characters, BUT I don't see those books as necessary or adding anything else to the original series. I think these creative teams would have been put to better use developing original material.

(thumbs u

I think the talent on Before Watchmen is top notch, and I'm sure they will do a good job with the books and characters, BUT I don't see those books as necessary or adding anything else to the original series. I think these creative teams would have been put to better use developing original material.

Have you read them, though? I have and I think they're great so far ...

(thumbs u

Have you read them, though? I have and I think they're great so far ...

Haven't read them. MAYBE I'll pick up a trade or two if I continue to hear good things.

Hi gang, haven't posted in awhile here, but had to post this great news!!!

I for one am very excited!!

No way??!! :whee:

Now all I need is the next season of Firefly to be created and my entertainment dreams will have come true.

So, I have some Sandman, some multiples I believe in NM condition. 1-16.

Considering this news, when do you think would be the best time to sell those off to get the most value out of them? Now, because of the new announcement? Closer to the release of the new stuff? After or basically exact time with the release with the new stuff?

So, I have some Sandman, some multiples I believe in NM condition. 1-16.

Considering this news, when do you think would be the best time to sell those off to get the most value out of them? Now, because of the new announcement? Closer to the release of the new stuff? After or basically exact time with the release with the new stuff?

I very much doubt that this announcement is going to influence the value of the original Sandman series.