• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOS 50 CGC 6.0 Cr/Ow pages for Sale $350 shipped...oh ok...make it $325

30 posts in this topic

Taking a page from the Shiverbones thread...:lol:

Hard for me to price this one as Mandarin Madness has struck. The last two 5.0's went for $250(Best offer) & $299 (Full auction) with Cr/OW pages and this one is a full point higher at 6.0 with similar page quality.

There's not a single one for sale on ebay right now, and that's because folks are snapping them up. I could put this on ebay but I'd rather a boardie gets it.

I'm asking $350 $325 shipped in the USA, elsewhere tbd.

I can send images via iphone but don't have a scanner that can do the book justice. Shoot me a pm with your phone number for images. Front presents better than a 6.0, but there's some darker back cover dust shadow/tanning from stacking eons ago.

there you go...

post the sign :takeit: and it's yours.

awesome scan :banana:

Best scan I've ever seen....you can tell he invests heavily in technology!

I think he has it behind a protective barrier of Alaskan glacial ice...., :think:

problem is I need to buy OLD technology to scan a slab these days, right?

I think he has it behind a protective barrier of Alaskan glacial ice...., :think:

pages are turning whiter by the hour :gossip:

price reduced to $325 shipped

For the 8.0?? hmlol

for you?

no silly :makepoint:

I have iphone images ready to send to anyone that pm's me a full phone number :lol:

For the 8.0?? hmlol

for you?

I have iphone images ready to send to anyone that pm's me a full phone number :lol:

hm Are you going to recreate the Burt Reynolds shoot and pose with the book at your crotch? I'm sure you will get many more responses with this lucrative and seductive method. But seriously a good book to have that has probably not yet been gripped by full Mandarin movie madness. I would expect that to pick up more as images of Mandarin are released during production. I just picked up a 9.0 or would be after a copy or two.

For the 8.0?? hmlol

for you?

Photo bucket has an iphone app :makepoint:

hm Are you going to recreate the Burt Reynolds shoot and pose with the book at your crotch?

I'll absolutely PM you my phone number if you'll text me a pic of the book in the above described manner!

I have adblock running on Firefox and the Photobucket ads don't bother me anymore. The video that played while the files were uploading was the worst, never mind if you happened to be listening to music on your computer and didn't particularly want to be interrupted. That doesn't start now. :banana: