• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

overstreet price guide

19 posts in this topic

Each of the cover images will be available in hardcover and soft cover in the comic book market. Additionally, the Avengers soft cover will also be available in traditional bookstores as well.

Hughes Cover

CBPG42_Catwoman_Small.jpg

Jusko Cover

Jusko%20OversreetCover.jpg

Heroes Initiative Limited edition Hard Cover

Limited to 500 Copies

3%281%29.jpg

Each of the cover images will be available in hardcover and soft cover in the comic book market. Additionally, the Avengers soft cover will also be available in traditional bookstores as well.

Hughes Cover

CBPG42_Catwoman_Small.jpg

Jusko Cover

Jusko%20OversreetCover.jpg

Heroes Initiative Limited edition Hard Cover

Limited to 500 Copies

3%281%29.jpg

Thank you

I only really care about the dealer reports in OSPG. I buy the book every other year.

Me too, but even then is it really worth it for those reports? Some of the contributors copy/paste the same report from one year to the next... And a couple of years ago the reports were butchered as though a word processor went mad... I don't know what happened there. (shrug)

I am too cheap. I am paying less than $20 with free shipping and no tax. Plus, I bought some other collecting books to go along with it...

Makes sense!

Still... from the Shop Owners of America... a collective...

:sumo:

I am too cheap. I am paying less than $20 with free shipping and no tax. Plus, I bought some other collecting books to go along with it...

Makes sense!

Still... from the Shop Owners of America... a collective...

:sumo:

If only there were more of you! hm

(Also waiting for Amazon to ship my backorder.)

Grendel made an Overstreet cover before the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. :facepalm:

I used to love it when the guy that used to represent the OPG would come on here and defend the guide not once, with all the alternate price guide covers and over 25 years of the existence of TMNT, putting them on the cover.

Everytime I think about the good old boy club that is the Overstreet Price Guide I get angry.

I only really care about the dealer reports in OSPG. I buy the book every other year.

Me too, but even then is it really worth it for those reports? Some of the contributors copy/paste the same report from one year to the next... And a couple of years ago the reports were butchered as though a word processor went mad... I don't know what happened there. (shrug)

Yes, back in the day I used to devour every word in the OSPG market reports and read them over and over again thoughout the year. Now, I simply glanced through them and look for the interesting ones to read and in fact, have still not read all of them from last year.

The reason for this is that the info on the market reports quite often tends to be a repeat of what has already been posted on the boards here, except several months earlier. (thumbs u

The first thing I turn to now is Overstreet's Top 100 which provides me with an immediate indicator of how the market is doing and is usually nothing more than a confirmation of what has already been discussed on the boards here.