• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Been Drinkin Beer at the Pool All Day Sales Thread, Raw And Slabs

405 posts in this topic

I was going to say the cure. Robert smith. How wrong I am..

He was decent in South Park.

I was going to say the cure. Robert smith. How wrong I am..

Well....Partridge and Cure both have an 'R'.......FAIL!

Is no one else going to back me up? I clearly also posted David Cassidy two posts before Toro :(

I am going to accept the first person who gave the full answer in a single post. You were sort of vague. No worries.....I'll make your shippijng worthwhile.. We're here for fun my friend! :applause:

Is no one else going to back me up? I clearly also posted David Cassidy two posts before Toro :(

It's a hair splitter "name the band and lead singer in this thread"

depends whether he meant in the same post :shrug:

I am going to accept the first person who gave the full answer in a single post. You were sort of vague. No worries.....I'll make your shippijng worthwhile.. We're here for fun my friend! :applause:

I'm here for blood :sumo: and whiskey :sumo: and manly comics :sumo:

Sweet stamp :)
:frustrated:
The Avengers is more my speed...but I got confused by your initial post...I could swap items with ya :foryou:
bromance :luhv:

Rivers Cuomo

Weezer

So wrong....... :)

they covered it. or i assume its a cover. i don't know the Partridge song, but I know those lyrics in a weezer song.