• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Our Army at War 83 First Sgt Rock

12 posts in this topic

Just picked this up a month or so ago and really hate to let it go, but things happen. I'm calling this a 3.0. Major defect is the ink loss and a "stain across the top back cover where it appears to have been stuck to something. There is some staining and general wear associated with the grade. I will be away from home this week so the book would ship next Monday if it sells. First :takeit: rules.

Will be loading up detailed pictures. besides the scans shown

Not exactly cheap.

[b]625.00 or best offer[/b]. Shipping included in U.S. and Canada. May cost more elsewhere.

Sold via pm :news:

I definitely was planning on selling the book and was excited to own it. I hope the new owner enjoys as much as I did.

On another note this isn't the last book I will be selling. When I get back Sunday night I will be selling off all my Neal Adams collection and then some. I was hoping to slab some for resale to buy other books, but that isn't going to happen unfortunately. There will be between 30-50 high grade raws. Not looking to make money. but simply break even.