• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Toast Report: SDCC 2012 PIC HEAVY!

465 posts in this topic

Mark Sheppard (Badger) from Firefly. Other celebs that came through the area included the creators of the Venture Brothers, The Governor (Arnold), Tony Todd from The Candyman - he bought a magnet from the 'Toon Tumblers booth.

IMG_2999.JPG

First HALF! :o Your awesome toast. (worship)

No, everyone's awesome toast!

(tsk)

If everyone's awesome then nobody is awesome. It's like saying, "you're unique, just like everybody else."

(tsk)

If everyone's awesome then nobody is awesome. It's like saying, "you're unique, just like everybody else."

Ah, but he didn't say "you're awesome" he said "your awesome"...so if he said "you're unique" I would agree, but if he said "your unique" then I wouldn't.

;)

(tsk)

Ah, but he didn't say "you're awesome" he said "your awesome"...so if he said "you're unique" I would agree, but if he said "your unique" then I wouldn't.

;)

doh! You need to post a grammar police citation next time.

IMG_2980.JPG

:o(worship)

That is a very well done Harley Quinn.

Love the long, old fashioned gun.

That's what she said...

I can't believe that's what you noticed.

Oh, I noticed the entire picture but this is family friendly television and I do think that little detail made the costume look much more authentic.

Reminded me of Buron's Joker pulling that long gun out of one of his pant legs to shoot down the Batplane in the 1989 movie.

A very nice touch that happens to contrast nicely with all of the crooked lines in the picture.

;)