• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Toast Report: SDCC 2012 PIC HEAVY!

465 posts in this topic

"Give me 6 of those, 10 of those, 12 of these right here, 4 of those, and..."

Paul stopped at this old school market/deli/bakery and ordered up a fierce amount of Italian baked goods. He was kind enough to share and they were excellent. I can eat my fair share of the baked goods, but I got nothin' on Paul.

IMG_2967.JPG

An amazing place to dine.

IMG_2965.JPG

That's an understatement.

In every city we have at least one "must visit" food place and for SD this is the one.

There is nothing on the menu that is bad.

I generally go for the tuna tar-tar, chopped salad and lamb chops (double order of the appetizer as a meal).

You can throw darts at the menu and leave with a satisfied pallet.

:cloud9:

Strangely enough, even though it's "high end" food it's not high end priced.

No idea who these girls are - they were signing a bunch of stuff and I cannot remember what the name of the booth was.

IMG_2919.JPG

If that's not Olivia Munn then she's a dead ringer (in the pink).

Not that it's the case here, but f I want to remember a name of a booth I snap a pic of the name. Just a 2c and much easier than writing or remembering.

No idea who these girls are - they were signing a bunch of stuff and I cannot remember what the name of the booth was.

IMG_2919.JPG

Not that it's the case here, but f I want to remember a name of a booth I snap a pic of the name. Just a 2c and much easier than writing or remembering.

I feel like Olivia Munn is more.... how do I say this.... ASIAN.

IMG_2919.JPG

I feel like Olivia Munn is more.... how do I say this.... ASIAN.

Olivia Munn? Not even close. :screwy:

IMG_2919.JPG

Olivia Munn? Not even close. :screwy:

Sorry, I didn't mean to upset the fanboys. :eyeroll:

Hard to find a side profile with her but the resemblance to me is uncanny. You can see how I was mistaken?

Olivia-Munn2-1.jpg

The strangest thing about this show is not the wacky people, the rabid fans, the odd ball costumes, or anything of that sort. The strangest thing is being in the thick of the show, shoulder to shoulder with people, and then to come in before the doors open and seeing this nearly empty aisle...

IMG_2970.JPG